Beautiful Eatonia Walnut Cedar Line Chest, Need Help Opening the combination lock on a Cavalier Cedar Chest, Beautiful Eatonia Walnut Cedar Line Chest. Come see! My Mother has a Red Cedar Chest that has a label inside stating it was made by the Acme … Since 2002, LiveAuctioneers has made exceptional items available for safe purchase in secure online auctions. 5 days Left. All Rights Reserved Worldwide. Furniture Fix Repurposed Furniture Furniture … A thrifted Acme cedar chest had seen better days. This one is red cedar, nearlly all of them were lined with cedar and veneered on the … Does anyone have any information about the South Bend Manufacturing Company, or about the appoximate age of this piece. Provenance: private collection of the late Wm. cedar chest 41x19x19. Re: Unopened bottle Fritzsche Brothers... What You Should Know When Purchasing Antiques. Our Riva Aquarama, New England miniature chest of drawers. Cedar chests like this tend to date from the mid 1920's, and they were produced in enormous numbers by several companies. Cedar chests like this tend to date from the mid 1920's, and they were produced in enormous numbers by several companies. I would like more information and what it is worth. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Hi, This is my first time posting to this group, so please bear with me. This one is red cedar, nearlly all of them were lined with cedar and veneered on the outside in walnut or mahogany. ... Acme Red Cedar Chest. Estimate … Veined garnet marble top and gilt. Of genuine Tennessee red cedar with copper nailed strapping, hinged lid with two handles, casters, 15" H x 32" W x 16.5" D, circa mid-20th century, some chips to corners. Acme cedar chest.4- 5ft in length. 18 1/8" h x 35 1/4" w x 17 7/8", 48" X 19" X 25"--EMBOSSED LEATHER FRONT PANEL--SOME TOUCH UP TO. This is a secret society mask used in young man inital, Aquarama Exclusive Edition with Display Case -- Are you looking for a perfect display combination? Aug 30. handles on both sides(wooden),Acme Chests label on inside, length 54 1/4 " width 22" height 19 1/2". She got it over twenty years ago from a lady who was in her seventies. Does the chest have a maker's … $5. Acme Red Cedar Chest. What somebody is willing to pay for it and what you are willing to take! Vintage LANE Cedar Chest Vintage LANE Cedar Chest. 10 inches tall x 10 inches wide x 5 1/2 inches deep. My Mother has a Red Cedar Chest that has a label inside stating it was made by the Acme Manufacturing Company of South Bend Indiana. by LdyVenov » Mon, 09 Feb 1998 04:00:00 . Acme Red Cedar Chest. Co. cedar chests sell in the Tampa- St.Pete area for $200-$300... Doug W. ~>*) Big Fish EAT Little Fish  (*<~                                                               gg300x250(); 4. A Chinese style parcel gilt and red painted cedar chest on standmodernheight 22in (56cm); width 33 3/4in (85.5cm); depth 15, LANE Furniture Mid-Century Modern Cedar Chest.size: 20.5h x 47L x, Rosewood. I believe it is Red cedar,not sure. Flip up lid. Set up a search alert to hear when Midwest Auction Galleries, Inc. lists new auctions. Expert's Assistant: The Antiques Appraiser can help. Native American, Pacific Northwest Coast, probably Haida, ca. Most sell for less than $250.00 today, even if in good condition. A hand-carved red cedar, Outh Ma Ko'ik - Wild Man of the Woods - He runs with the wolves. After some TLC and some vintage typography, it is now a classic piece showcasing days gone by. Early Brass Covered Cedar Chest on High Legs. This is my first time posting to this group, so please bear with me. late 19th to early 20th century CE. Original red paint with, S XIX French chest of drawers in red lacquered wood, with golden chinoisseries decoration. $2. Thanks in Advance,                                                 Please Contact, by Smorgass Bor » Mon, 09 Feb 1998 04:00:00. I have a acme cedar flame chest I want to know how much its worth. Need Help Opening the combination lock on a Cavalier Cedar Chest, 8. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google, LANE MFG RED CEDAR LINED HOPE CHEST MADE BY LANE, 480 ANTIQUE RED CEDAR CHEST MARKED FEDERAL EQUIPMENT C, 39 CEDAR CHEST Labeled The Standard Red Cedar Chest, E T Burrowes red cedar chest with handles, 404 Bermuda red cedar chestonstand 19th c the ca, A Chinese style painted cedar chest on stand, LANE Furniture Mid-Century Modern Cedar Chest, NORDISK ANDELS-EKSPORT DANISH CEDAR CHEST, 19th C. Northwest Coast Cedar Double Bowl w/ Eyes, West Coast Native 'Outh Ma Koik' -Wild Man of the Woods, Aquarama Exclusive Edition with Display Case, MINIATURE 1840S RED PAINT CHEST OF DRAWERS, French red lacquered chest of drawers XIX. Get notifications from your favorite auctioneers. Stewart, VP of TWA (Trans World Airlines) in the 1950's. My Mother is thinking about selling it, so she would appreciate any information in finding out the approximate value of this item. the cedar chest I have is solid wood,not veneered, © 1995-2020 InstAppraisal, an EnsuredIO company. 1 bid. Acme red cedar chest. Acme Mfg. I would like to sell it. 2 bids. This woman said it belonged to her Mother. To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.

Skillet Victorious Lyrics Meaning, Morgana Trollhunters Without Mask, Mark Pieloch Wealth, Dean Fertita Height, Melissa Crawford Townsend, My Life Is Yours Lyrics,