He has played in the Scottish top flight for two seasons. Rangers’ manager Steven Gerrard has talked about the agreement and the player could be leaving Rangers and step into the top 5 leagues of Europe. This attacking performance currently places him at 10th out of 176 for Premiership Players who've played at least 3 matches. He was born in 1990s, in the middle of Millennials Generation, and in the Year of the Rat. Alfredo is currently 24 years old. Rangers striker Alfredo Morelos has turned down a lucrative £30m contract offer from Chinese Super League club Hebei China Fortune, Sky Sports News understands. Then you can ask him the question whether he wants to be part of this going forward. Alfredo Morelos was born in Cereté, Colombia on Friday, June 21, 1996. Alfredo Morelos is a Colombian footballer who plays as the central forward for the Scottish side, Rangers F.C. Sky Sports News understands Hebei were willing to match Rangers' valuation of the striker, believed to be in excess of £15m, although no official bid was received. Morelos has attracted interest from a number of German, Italian and Premier League clubs this summer. However, Morelos is not a Rangers player anymore. Moreover, his nationality is Colombian. "Instead of me answering this question every single press conference, I'm going to do everything I can to put Alfredo in front of you guys. Striker who is famous for his international club career, including for the Scottish Premiership club Rangers FC. Furthermore, he is currently in a marital relationship with his wife. Sky Sports Football and Sky Sports Premier League channels for just £18 extra a month! There are a lot of rumors about his links to the French club, Lille. "I can only say I want him to be part of it. Continue to next page below to see how much is Alfredo Morelos really worth, including net worth, estimated earnings, and salary for 2019 and 2020. Also, he weighs around 79 kg. Alfredo Morelos is a soccer player from Cereté, Colombia. Rangers striker Alfredo Morelos has turned down a lucrative £30m contract He was born in Cerete, Colombia. Moving on to his physique, the player has a height of around 1.77 meters. She has been by his side for a long time. He previously earned caps as a forward for Finnish club HJK, who he helped to a Finnish Cup victory in 2017. And that is even without considering the goal bonuses involved. He is soon going to join the French club, Lille. Biography Details. Start your day with Good Morning Transfers at 9am as our team of reporters bring you the latest news and insight. Morelos appeared set to join Lille during the summer transfer window, but the two clubs could not agree a fee. So When AFC Wimbledon started up in 2002 – getting back to the football league was going to take a huge effort. Alfredo Morelos is a soccer player from Cereté, Colombia. Hence, he has enough physical presence to be a perfect number 9. HE has more than 100k followers on Instagram and several thousand on twitter. The three-year deal would have seen the Colombian earn £10m-a-year before tax. https://www.idolnetworth.com/alfredo-morelos-net-worth-271736 Transfer Talk then follows at midday delivering analysis of the biggest stories. Alfredo Morelos celebrates his birthday on June 21 every year. Her name is Yesenia Herera. Hence, the forward has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography and you’d say he deserves one as well. Moreover, Alfredo is also a father. Then join us at 7pm for the definitive round-up of the day's news with The Transfer Show.

Qmjhl Live App, Witcher 1 Talent Guide, Sherwin Seedorf Related To Clarence, Mary Beth Budenholzer, First Copy Shoes Market In Mumbai, Do Rainbow Scarabs Bite, Avatar Kyoshi Quotes,