Like simply fuck you. It is natural. People really live their short lives in a mental prison, she continued. The Dreamville prodigy took aim at homophobic and transphobic people in a vicious stream of tweets. Ari Lennox was born in Washington D.C, United States on Tuesday, March 26, 1991 (Millennials Generation). “going out of your way to express how you don’t agree with someone’s SEXUAL PREFERENCE is simply uncalled for…People love every opportunity to insert the STRAIGHT agenda,” she wrote. There are so many of us with mother’s father’s, aunties, uncles, cousins, whom have had to live a double life in order to shield themselves from disdain all because of who they love. One doesn’t have to experience trauma to be gay. That’s how intense I feel about it. The tweets began Sunday night and went well into Monday afternoon. Please foh. The “Shea Butter Baby” singer touched on her personal connection to the issue. Once again foh”. So buzz off. People were gay from the beginning of time and will be long after we are gone. Soul singer Ari Lennox is taking a stand against homophobia, even telling her fans who don’t believe in LGBTQ rights to “unfollow and unsubscribe.”. So all you delusional and fake religious/ self righteous weirdos unfollow and unsubscribe. Discover what happened on this day. In a series of Tweets, Lennox talked about how she is disgusted by the hate for the queer community. No religion or media or bully can convince me that true love is unnatural. Congresswoman-Elect Cori Bush: We Organized For Michael Brow... Election 2020: 'Cori Bush Is Going To Congress'. That’s how intense I feel about it. Ari Lennox has not been previously engaged. You don’t support my family and the people I love. But her argument became personal once she shared her experience of watching her sister be ostracized by family members for marrying a woman. I don’t believe in “Gay Agenda”. If there is a God I believe he made us in his image and made no mistakes.”, I didn’t hear God say ANY of what you homophobic and transphobic and bigots be talm bout, — Ari Lennox (@AriLennox) September 3, 2019. No religion or media or bully can convince me that true love is unnatural,” Lennox wrote. Yes I believe people are born that way. One doesn’t have to experience trauma to be gay,” Lennox writes, dismantling the argument that anyone who is LGBTQ came to be so because of some type of sexual perversion. ALSO TRENDING ON RICKEYSMILEYMORNINGSHOW.COM: Copyright © 2020 Interactive One, LLC. “Also I’m not an atheist buy obviously if you church people feel so bothered by my views, why the hell you listening to my raunchy secular music? “You don’t support my family and the people I love. So all you delusional and fake religious/ self righteous weirdos unfollow and unsubscribe. Yes I hate people who hate gay people. Thank you for subscribing! People be so trapped in this mental prison and don’t even see they’re living a lie. People were gay from the beginning of time and will be long after we are gone. Ari Lennox was born in 1990s. Personal: Ari Lennox was born in the Year of the Goat, and her birth sign is Aries. And as a Black woman, the recalling of watching family member’s withhold their support for their LGBTQ family members is not a singular event. To be gay is beautiful. Ari’s religion is Unknown. The 1990s is often remembered as a decade of peace, prosperity and the rise of the Internet (World Wide Web). To be gay is beautiful. Ari Lennox is part of a Millennial Generation (also known as Gene… Ari had at least 1 relationship in the past. Some members of her family refused to attend her sister’s wedding because she chose to love a woman. One doesn’t have to experience trauma to be gay. “Please if you don’t support LGBTQ community, you don’t support me,” she Tweeted. Following rules that are made up…by man. People really live their short lives in a mental prison. That is the message Lennox shared this week on Twitter. So buzz off. Yes I hate people who hate gay people. She is 29 years old and is a Aries. I am also aware of how strong of a word hate is. Until we can love and respect one another in dismantling internalized notions of respectability and white supremacy, we will never truly be free. Text “RICKEY” to 71007 to join the Rickey Smiley Morning Show mobile club for exclusive news. That’s how intense I feel about it,” Lennox continued. I am also aware of how strong of a word hate is. In 1992 the first text message was sent, DVDs were invented, Sony PlayStation was released and Google was founded. It is natural. If you’re homophobic and transphobic idfwu,” she wrote. “You don’t support my family and the people I love. Please foh. Like simply fuck you. RELATED: Our Favourite LGBTQ-Friendly TV Shows, “I hate homophobic and transphobic people so much,” she wrote. She announced that she would be on the From East Atlanta With Love Tour with 6LACK in December 2018. You can’t be an Ari Lennox fan and an LGBTQ hater. Lennox then used her platform to delve further into why she used the word hate to describe her feelings after her mentions began to blow up. People be so trapped in this mental prison and don’t even see they’re living a lie. You can’t support your own flesh and blood because of unhealthy condition from religion and media. If you’re homophobic and transphobic idfwu. If there is a God I believe he made us in his image and made no mistakes. By Shakiel Mahjouri. Please if you don’t support LGBTQ community, you don’t support me. “I am also aware of how strong of a word hate is. You can’t support your own flesh and blood because of years of unhealthy conditioning from religion and media. Ari Lennox is single. I hate homophobic and transphobic people so much. By clicking Sign Up, you agree to our Religion: Unknown: Ari Lennox is a Aries and was born in The Year of the Goat Life. (Terms and conditions). All Rights Reserved. So all you delusional and fake religious/self-righteous weirdos unfollow and unsubscribe.”, “I don’t even understand how people don’t agree with [the] LGBT lifestyle. Joe Biden: 'It Ain't Over Until Every Vote Is Counted'. The Shea Butter Baby vocalist tweeted a series of thoughts in support of the LGBTQ community after an unknown situation prompted her to speak out. “I don’t believe in “Gay Agenda.” No agenda can alter what is already innate. “Yes I believe people are born that way. Ari Lennox is an American singer, songwriter from Washington, D.C. She is signed to J. Cole’s record label, Dreamville Records. Like many celebrities and famous people, Ari keeps her personal and love life private. Lennox even pointed to her personal life to explain her distaste for homophobia. “I have family members that didn’t show up to meh own sister’s wedding because she married a woman. PERIOD. No religion or media or bully can convince me that true love is unnatural. “I hate homophobic and transphobic people so much,” she wrote, adding that she had intentionally chosen the word “hate.”. If you’re homophobic and transphobic idfwu. “I have family members that didn’t show up to my own sister’s wedding because she married a woman,” she revealed. But her argument became personal once she shared her experience of watching her sister be ostracized by family members for marrying a woman. One doesn’t have to experience trauma to be gay. No agenda can alter what is already innate. “People were gay from the beginning of time and will be long after we are gone,” she wrote in her last tweet. It is natural. No religion or media or bully can convince me that true love is unnatural. I hate homophobic and transphobic people so much. I have family members that didn’t show up to my own sister’s wedding because she married a woman. So all you delusional and fake-religious/self-righteous weirdos unfollow and unsubscribe.”, “To be gay is beautiful. She signed to the Dreamville Records label owned by J. Cole. Please be sure to open and click your first newsletter so we can confirm your subscription. The collective consists of EarthGang, JID, Hollywood JB, Jurdan Bryant, Mereba, 6lack, and Benji. If there is a God I believe he made us in his image and made no mistakes. Though she is best known for her effortless vocals, singer Ari Lennox took time on Monday to address any of her social media followers who subscribe to anti-LGBTQ ideals. Ari Lennox’s Boyfriend. You don’t support my family and the people I love. No agenda can alter what is already innate. I have family members that didn’t show up to my own sister’s wedding because she married a woman. You don’t support my family and the people I love. “You can’t support your own flesh and blood because of years of unhealthy conditioning from religion and media,” she wrote. Yes I believe people are born that way. Yes I hate people who hate gay people. Following rules that are made up…by man. Her height is Under review and weight is Under review lb. So buzz off. Good Hair: 14 Photos Of Ari Lennox’s Bountiful 4C Curls [PHOTOS], Shaun King Talks About the Nathaniel Woods Case;…. Lennox’s thoughts remind us of the ways in which we dehumanize and dishonor one another. “People really live their short lives in a mental prison.”. — Ari Lennox (@AriLennox) September 2, 2019 I have family members that didn’t show up … Please if you don’t support LGBTQ community, you don’t support me. People really live their short lives in a mental prison. She has six siblings. “Please if you don’t support LGBTQ community, you don’t support me. The D.C. native went on to address the “gay agenda,” a thoughtless theory which suggests that the media and public figures are working together to tout LGBTQ ideals. You can’t support your own flesh and blood because of years of unhealthy conditioning from religion and media. No religion or media or bully can convince me that true love is unnatural,” Lennox wrote. “Like simply f**k you. Ari Lennox born Courtney Shanade Salter is an American singer and songwriter from Washington, D.C.She is signed to J. Cole’s record label, Dreamville Records. “Please if you don’t support [the] LGBTQ community, you don’t support me,” Lennox continued. I don’t believe in “Gay Agenda”. Dreamville artist, Ari Lennox, dropped her fantastic debut album, Shea Butter Baby, in May and saw a lot more attention brought to her name. She is not dating anyone currently. It is natural. Kelly Clarkson ‘Blown Away’ By 15-Year-Old Small Town Girl On ‘The Voice’, Shawn Mendes And Camila Cabello Introduce Their Adorable New Puppy Tarzan, ‘American Idol’ Alum Nikki McKibbin Dead At 42, Miley Cyrus Reacts To Kendall Jenner’s Halloween Birthday Bash, Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello Share Sweet Kiss While Costumed For Halloween, Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift And More Celebs Encourage Fans To Vote, Parker McCollum On Success Of New EP 'Hollywood Gold', Parker McCollum Recalls Advice From Miranda Lambert. Yes, I believe people are born that way.”, RELATED: Marvel Studios Boss Kevin Feige Confirm LGBTQ+ Storyline. According to our records, she has no children. So all you delusional and fake religious/self-righteous weirdos unfollow and unsubscribe.”. Continue below to read Lennox’s full rant. I don’t even understand how people don’t agree with LGBT lifestyle. — Ari Lennox (@AriLennox) September 2, 2019. After her tweets went viral, Lennox logged onto Twitter on Tuesday to respond to the criticism she faced by those who believe otherwise. “I have family members that didn’t show up to meh own sister’s wedding because she married a woman. “I hate homophobic and transphobic people so much,” she began. Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. I don’t even understand how people don’t agree with LGBT lifestyle. Spilligion is the major label debut album by American hip hop collective Spillage Village, JID and EarthGang, released on September 25, 2020 by Dreamville, Interscope, and SinceThe80s. Oh, and the Soviet Union fell and boy bands ruled the music charts. To be gay is beautiful. No religion or media or bully can convince me that true love is unnatural. “It’s mind boggling how the media and religion has promoted A whole straight agenda for years and y’all can’t take an INCH of any type of diversity and spice on your programming.”. 3 Sep 2019 3:59 PM. The “Shea Butter Baby” singer took to Twitter on Monday to speak out against those who don’t support the queer community and people’s rights to live how the want and love who they want.

No One Comes To Caleb Mclaughlin Meet And Greet, William Lamarr Johnson Death, Mew Moveset Pvp, Buffalo Kills Lion, Can I Plug A Mini Fridge In My Bedroom, Dr Mrs The Monarch Pregnant, Nexus Mods For Ps4 Skyrim, Easiest Test Ever (only Idiots Fail),