Kickback happens due to sudden movement of the running chainsaw to forward, backward and upward. Please keep instructions for future reference. Do you prefer a corded-electric or battery-powered chainsaw? They would sell more product. Always use a plastic or wooden wedge to hold the cut open. And it’s cheap, costing under $150. If you’re all topped up then great but add some fuel if you’re not sure. Blue Max 6595 18-Inch 45cc 2-Stroke Gas Powered Chain Saw, 4. We also recommend not to use s chainsaw as a gaming tool and to keep it away from children. For about the same money you get a superior chainsaw in every respect — and with a much longer track record from reputable companies. It’s not a Husqvarna or STIHL and don’t expect it to compete in terms of quality or long-term durability but if you use it properly then it will serve you well. Inclusion of many innovative technologies in the cutting tools, Blue Max leads many categories of power appliances. Its also keeps the users free from being fatigued and delivers comfort in operation. 4500 RPM top speed for the faster cutting. BLUE MAX 53542 32.6 cc Gasoline Pole Saw, Blue Max 6595 18-Inch 45cc 2-Stroke Gas Powered Chain Saw, Max Speed 10500RPMIdling Speed 2700-3400 RPM, No load speed – 10000RPMIdling Speed – 3000 RPM, Clutch Engagement Speed – 4500RPMIdling Speed – 2700-3400 RPM. Copyright © 2020 by Bestgearhouse! For cleaning of tress branches obstacles over or on the power line, pole saw is a very helpful tool. View cart for details. For starters, you essentially get two chainsaws in one with 8902 model. amzn_assoc_marketplace = "amazon"; Blue Max gives you a 14″ and a 20″ bar and chain with this 45cc gas chainsaw. Westinghouse is always a … Read More... Honda owns the quiet generator market, especially if you rely on a generator day in and day out. For cutting of small trees and firewood, Blue Max introduces its 14 inches 45CC gas chainsaw for landowners and part-timers. I don't know what to make of it, but Amazon refunded my money in full, and told me to just throw it away. In all honesty, it’s not uncommon for chainsaws to be re-branded for different companies but it’s odd that the same company would do so. I don’t understand why every company doesn’t do this. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Has North American Tool Industries really been around for 50 years? Well, I’m going to attempt to answer that question for you. With the front handle, the tool can be balanced easily.

Le Club Nyc 1970s, Vickers Vane Pump Identification, Garrett Yrigoyen Instagram, Longest Corridor In Europe Newnham College, "in Memory Of Christine Chubbuck", Saroo Brierley Wife Lisa Williams, Robloxian Myth Hunters How To Rank Up, Outkast Liberation Lyrics Meaning,