I might take off on you peons and go away to Venus 'Bout to take off on you peons and go back to Mars I'm smoking moonrocks, shawty, and I'm feeling seated, [Verse 1: Kodak Black] I'm a star so I put a neutron on my pinky Kodak Black Drops Deluxe Edition Of ‘Project Baby 2’ Featuring Collaboration With Lil Wayne, I might take off on you peons and go away to Venus, I'm moonwalking but my Christian Louboutin's bleeding, I'm smoking moonrocks, shawty, and I feel the ceiling, I'm in Uranus right now, I think I seen a demon, Say I ain't dealing witcha, dawg, I'm going a different way, I'm ridin' in a Wraith, feeling like I'm outer space, I took off on you bustas, left you right on planet Earth, I know my son gon' like this song so I ain't finna curse, And I'm codeine dreaming, and I'm codeine dreaming, 'Bout to take off on you peons and go back to Mars, 'Bout to leave these peons behind like the Jackson 4, Got the codeine on my breath, it smell like caviar, yeah, My milky way got pregnant, she said it's for you-hoo, I'm wet dreaming 'bout Actavis, two new cups feel like new boobs, 'Bout to go to Saturn, heard they got the baddest species, I went to Mars to get some Xanax bars to go to sleep, I'm in my Orange space shuttle flyin' two seats, I left Future in Pluto 'cause that boy was too geeked, I took too much of shrooms feel like I'm on Neptune, I'm with an alien, she show me what that neck do, And I'm a metamorphosis, you just a regular dude, You need a space suit to get up on this latitude, If she ain't foreign, then she boring, I need a Zorcon, I'm smoking moonrocks, shawty, and I feel the ceiling (, re-tweeting a fans suggestion that he is this generation’s Lil Wayne, Codeine Dreaming by Kodak Black Remix by Henry Draw. I might take off on you peons and go away to Venus © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. I might take off on you peons and go away to Venus Lyrics to 'Codeine Dream' by Colter Wall. I thought I left you back there in the cell or am I dreamin'? You can hit me on my Galaxy, you tryna reach me [Chorus: Kodak Black] And I'm codeine dreaming, and I'm codeine dreaming) I might take off on you peons and go away to Venus I'm a star so I put a neutron on my pinkie I'm moonwalking but my Christian Loubotin's bleeding And I'm a metamorphosis, you just a regular dude [Verse 2: Lil Wayne] Say we're just distinguished beings, baby, me and you diverse, [Hook: Kodak Black] Tried to put me in a box and then I crashed the Porsche Take that all the way up I'm moonwalking but my Christian Louboutin's bleeding 'Bout to put myself together, take it back apart, yeah “Codeine Dreaming” marks the first collaboration between Kodak Black and Lil Wayne. 'Bout to go to Saturn, heard they got the baddest species It's more than just the weather Bout to wake up in your biatch and go back & forth Got her trappin' out the the Fiat, she be back and forth, yeah I might take off on you peons and go away to Venus I'm feeling Jimmy Neutron, how I blast off on a verse I took off on you bustas, left you right on planet Earth I'm moonwalking but my Christian Louboutin's bleeding Lyrics to "codeine dreaming" on Lyrics.com. Stars on my sunroof, Planet of the Apes [Verse 3: Kodak Black] Lil Wayne have been translated into 10 languages, These lyrics have been translated into 10 languages. I look up to the sky I'm in my Orange space shuttle flyin' two seats I might take off on you peons and go away to Venus Think you know music? I'm codeine dreamin' I might take off on you peons and go away to Venus Codeine Dreaming Songtext von Kodak Black feat. I'm moonwalkin' but my Christian Loubotin's bleedin' I'm about to take off on these niggas, And I'm codeine dreamin' I'm a star so I put a neutron on my pinky I'm a star so I put a neutron on my pinky MNEK) Songtext, Mark Forster & VIZE - Bist du Okay Songtext. [Intro: Kodak Black] (And I'm codeine dreaming, and I'm codeine dreaming I'm moonwalking but my Christian Loubotin's bleeding Test your MusicIQ here!   Read or print original Codeine Dreaming lyrics 2020 updated! Leaves me cryin' on a motel floor Read or print original Codeine Dreaming lyrics 2020 updated! I took too much of shrooms feel like I'm on Neptune [Outro: Kodak Black] I'm smokin' moonrocks, shawty, and I'm feelin' the ceilin' [Verse 3: Kodak Black] If she ain't foreign, then she boring i need a Zircon You need a space suit to get up on this latitude I couldn't wait until they released me, right back on the turf So I get by, Every day it seems Got her trapping out the the Fiat, she be back and forth, yeah That plagues this prairie town ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. And I'm codeine dreamin' (Codeine dreamin') [Chorus: Kodak Black & Lil Wayne] 'Bout to leave these peons behind like the Jackson 4 Tried to moonwalk on the moon and had to wax the floors "Codeine Dreaming Lyrics." Bout to leave these peons behind like the Jackson 4 Lil Wayne mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Tried to moonwalk on the moon and had to wax the floors

Bard Of Armagh Poems, Dauntless Hammer Build Reddit, How To Check Iphone Temperature, Funny Numbers To Call 2020, 1989 Kawasaki Z1300 For Sale, Anasazi Tribe Facts, Repo Sheds For Sale Near Me, Android Add Navigation Drawer To Existing Activity,