One step at a time though eh. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. For anyone who doesn’t read Terry Pratchett’s Discworld, this line is attributed to Granny Weatherwax, a ... so glad you aten’t dead .. and how adorable are your grands? More like I have a case of mange. But I shall carry on channelling Granny Weatherwax anyway. Very happy to hear you “aten’t dead”!! However, all the thinking about creativity brought me to a few conclusions about where I am at (deep philosophical times, man) and where I am heading (even deeper philosophical times) and so I applied for a new job which was scary, and went for a new-job interview which was scarier. Whew, quite a busy time! Now for the standard bit: you may not copy or otherwise reproduce any of my material without prior written permission. So I should be back, posting away. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Change ). Jun 9, 2013 - Discworld Granny Weatherwax 'I Aten't Dead' sign by CapesAndCrafts, £2.30. Sold for. ( Log Out /  Reply Jennifer J. Chow September 11, 2014 at 8:45 pm. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. I am struggling with what to make for myself. Do you know of PlanetJune? Previous Next Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Well, I now have a new "partner in crime", so should be back shortly. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Thank you – and I’ve just picked up my laptop, all sparkly and updated, so there’ll be no more wrestling with outdated browsers. 3 responses to “ “I Aten’t Dead” – Granny Weatherwax (legendary creation of the legendary Terry Pratchett) ” Josh Wrenn | March 25, 2015 at 5:39 pm | Reply. The resident yoof even brought me coffee this morning – this is one of my favourite ways of being encouraged and supported. SO I am thinking of crocheting pink cat ears (attached to a headband.) Anyway none of this strictly covers my artsy plans for this month so I am making up for lost time by heading to a folk club tomorrow night for a bit of a sing-around and come  Friday I might even have some time to make progress at the drawing board. Just been extremely busy with work with a colleage having moved to another department, and having to largely do the work of two people. ( Log Out /  Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Clarecraft Discworld DWC139 - Granny Weatherwax "I Aten't Dead. Where I have used images from the web, I have done my best to contact the originator for permission and provide an appropriate credit. She has wonderful amigurumi patterns. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. No fluffing with my fingers puts it right once it’s been mashed. Thanks! Thanks! Curated Images of this Quote. Like Liked by 1 person. Now rest, relax and enjoy some quiet time with your book. Start Free Trial or Sign In to see what it's worth. What's it like to be a distinctive deacon in the Church of England? And I survived. Pricing & History. Well, I now have a new “partner in crime”, so should be back shortly. Dec 6, 2012 - Discworld Granny Weatherwax 'I Aten't Dead' sign cross stitch Just been extremely busy with work with a colleage having moved to another department, and having to largely do the work of two people. Looking forward to your 2017 posts! If it does, ask to follow me anyway, I'll OK it and follow you back - unless you are you know who…). And I’ll probably crochet a pussyhat just so I have one if ever required!! ( Log Out /  I have very fine, curly short hair and after I take a hat off it looks like it’s been painted on and not very expertly either. Congrats on the job and looking forward to your upcoming stuff! Explore. Granny Weatherwax passes away early in the events of The Shepherd's Crown, now in her 80's; where, ... As this technique renders her own body totally dormant, she now wears a small cardboard sign with the words "I Aten't Dead" on it to avoid unnecessary embarrassment. ( Log Out /  ( Log Out /  I sympathise as I’m another who gets too hot in a hat; I’d rather have a biiiiiggggggg scarf reaching up to my ears. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. I also didn’t have time to make myself or any of my non-knitting friends pussyhats – even the friends who made it to the marches – but I was with them in spirit. I am still here, but have been rushed off my silly feet. (My twitter feed sometimes says it's protected, but that's just for my stalker. I haven’t morphed into Picasso or Banksy, nor have I stormed into the download charts with another reworking of Hallelujah. So in the meanwhile, here’s what I’ve just finished: A scarf in a mix of Noro and Rowan’s Kidsilk Haze. ( Log Out /  DIY And Crafts. The Shepherd’s Crown could be seen as a meta-eulogy, with Pratchett using this book’s themes of death to talk about his own impending passing. And I will be, once my lovely MacBookPro comes back from having loads more memory put in it, and a consequent upgrade to the OS. All words and images are copyright of woolwinding, with a few exceptions. Don’t know if I’ll get a job offer, but just applying for something new has made me feel a bit braver about life and stuff. ( Log Out /  howtobreakbad | March 25, 2015 at 11:19 pm | Reply. That’s all I know about the outcome, the whole thing’s a blur and I couldn’t tell you whether or not I might get a job offer…but whatever happens I am a tiny bit proud of myself for not bottling out. What’s also been pretty wonderful is how helpful and supportive people have been- the people that know me know that I haven’t been at my most confident and sparkly recently and have encouraged my efforts to get my mojo back in all sorts of ways. I didn’t even start the new year by making use of the stash (which I certainly should have done), as this was something I unravelled.

King Air C90, Sia Snowman Piano Sheet Music, Soil Born Farms Classes, Chiweenie Puppies For Sale In New England, Wellsboro, Pa Camping, Perkins Idaho Falls,