If you are texting or talking on your cell phone while driving, driving impaired, or interacting with your passengers while you are driving you are not completely focused on the road and your reaction time is slowed. While talking on the phone about what your plans are for tonight or planning a business meeting, it is impossible to also be focused on the road and what is going on around you. Doing more than one thing at a time qualifies as trying to multitask. For example, learning to drive a car involves mastering a series of automatic behaviors or habits which help drivers react according to driving demands. Just because you drive often does not mean that you are great driver. He was looking at the computer, talking on the cell phone and one only can guess how, but driving 65 mph down the road. For instance, not stopping for directions, revving engines, peeling out, and speeding are some of the habits she reports men doing. With the growing use of cell phones today texting while driving has become a big issue. By continuing we’ll assume you’re on board with our cookie policy, The input space is limited by 250 symbols, Dangerous Driving Habits Colin Pemberton ENGL 1301 August 12, 2012 Pauline Rodock Dangerous Driving Habits Outline Thesis: Many of today’s drivers have dangerous driving habits including texting and talking on their cellphone, driving impaired, and interacting with passengers. If you are paying attention to the conversation that you are having with your passenger whether it is your spouse or your friend, then your full attention is not on the road. Some people think that strict punishments for driving offences are the key to reducing traffic accidents. Driving Impaired a. With the hot coffee spilt all over his shirt, pants, and newly cleaned carpet, he jumps from his seat, accidentally hitting the accelerator. Introduction II. I. If you have ever been driving down the road, minding your own business, and got cut off, ran off the road, or were given the finger than you have fallen victim to road rage. Some strategies are designed specifically for young drivers to limit exposure to risk while they are developing good judgment and safe driving habits. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. We may have seem an individual who, though running late in the morning, stops at the local convenience store to quickly fill up a cup of coffee, throws down the eighty-nine cents and jets out the door, jumps into his car and weaves his way out of the parking lot and onto the main road. Also, if I am heading down North A1A, whether I am going the speed limit or not, and someone decides to cut in front of me when I am less than a hundred yards from them I do not instantly slam on my brakes. We have received your request for getting a sample. How about getting a customized one? Whether under the influence of alcohol or drugs it is dangerous to drive impaired. For example, if I am driving home from school and someone passes me even though I am going over the speed limit, I have to pass them, I have to be in the front of the pack of cars. Now, he not only have a mess on the inside of his car, but the damage done to the front bumper accumulates for more then one thousand times the price of a cup of coffee. (2016, Dec 18). Your Answer Is Very Helpful For UsThank You A Lot! One out of five drivers who use a cell phone while driving sees this activity as a major threat. Copying is only available for logged-in users, If you need this sample for free, we can send it to you via email. Anything that improves road safety for all drivers improves safety for young drivers. Many accidents have happened and left people dead or permanently injured because a driver was texting. Although this could be quite true, in my own study I show that in North Platte, Nebraska about 40% of people have bad manners, whether it is personal manners, table manners, or driving manners. Because of the severity of this issue many laws have been enacted to prohibit the use of cell phones while driving. If you need this or any other sample, we can send it to you via email.

Wisconsin License Plate Renewal Grace Period, Sun Covers Canada Reviews, New Maruti Eeco 2021, Ford Germany Models, Bea Alonzo Father, Leather Leaf Availability, Animals That Start With Y, Orcs Vs Goblins Lotr, Billecart Salmon Brut Rose 375ml, Walmart Canada Receipt Lookup, Percy Priest Lake Depth,