are trademarks of Autobeef LLC, All rights reserved. Painful. S...Read more. Why didnt previous aerial changes not fix the problem, surely 2 or 3 other aerials cant be faulty. Our grandchildren absolutely love Grandpa's car, especially the dvd player. Early on, there were a number of Dmax’s that had rear main seals replaced under warranty. Seat Covers; are you looking after your 4WD’s interior? Given people have had inner guards crack on vehicles with heavy aftermarket bull bars, as well as the Isuzu aluminium ones and even without bull bars, I think its safe to say the bull bar doesn’t cause the cracking. CarComplaints.com ® is an online automotive complaint resource that uses graphs to show automotive defect patterns, based on complaint data submitted by visitors to the site. Giving you both Apple CarPlay & Android Auto. Now my GPS/stereo is broken. Overall a great car. The car has not missed a beat and I average 30,000km a year in my cars. Perhaps that contributes. isuzu mux cracking inner gards. Leaking coolant from between cylinder head and engine block. I just chatted with a couple of guys who have done the "Cape York" trip. Leg room is excellent, and you are not forced to sit too close to the steering wheel. Dual battery, Snorkel, Weaco fridge, EFS lift kit, ARB under-body protection, You bet Danno Isuzu will have engineers saying otherwise and a lot more money than any of us. We're very happy with our MU-X and look forward to many more off-road adventures towing our camper trailer. The MU-X towed my caravan much more effortlessly whereas the Challenger really struggled. Have you got a Dmax? The Isuzu Dmax is one of the few 4WD’s on the market that doesn’t come with a diff lock, or an LSD as a factory fitted install. Why is the fuel consumption of my 2019 Isuzu MU-X getting worse? It's either not very popular ... or it's very, very good. All answers will be published on CarsGuide.com.au. MU-X Series II RWD 3.0L Diesel LS-U (2017-2020), MU-X Series II 4WD 3.0L Diesel LS-T (2017-2020). Has anyone had a problem with an intermittent beeping (single 1 second beep) with a MUX (MY15)? The caravan came off the car. We love our car, it is very roomy for the whole family and quite fuel efficient given the size of the car. Disclaimer: You acknowledge and agree that all answers are provided as a Isuzu would not honour the warranty. The caravan came off the car. I took it in for a service they said new one was order and they would call me when...Read more. See the Best Large / 7 Seater SUVs in 2020 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au. Apparently this is something all dealerships are required to check and rectify on a regular basis now. Would I look at alternatives? It has heaps of room for my frame. 4: If you have cruise control engaged and you accelerate using your foot (e.g. The 2015 Isuzu MU-X has the most overall complaints, & we also rate 2015 as the worst model year ranked on several factors such as repair cost & average mileage when problems occur. The listing has expired . Potential buyers would be well advised to read what some Toyota owners are saying about their experiences with DPF self cleaning / regeneration on this website and more concerning, the Toyota response, or lack thereof. I'm trying the spare key at the moment to see if it's related to that.Apart from this, the MUX is a great vehicle - on road and off road. Well, the 2017 Isuzu MU-X has just been released, and we were among the first to drive it; on-road, off-road and towing a decent load. They should have called me when they realised that they had stuffed up the first time. Love our MUX, can not fault anything. Has anyone had a problem with an intermittent beeping (single 1 second beep) with a MUX (MY15)? Would I buy another one? Prado didn’t have the towing capacity, sadly. Love the MUX. Front ¾ vehicle photos © 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data. There’s no doubt that the Dmax lacks in the fancy bits department. Jump to page: Results 11 to 13 of 13 Thread: isuzu mux cracking inner gards. Congratulations on the new to you vehicle. Reliability is excellent though was expected from this proven engine. Page 2 of 2 First 1 2. The Dmax CV’s seem to be at a disadvantage from the factory though, with the differential sitting slightly further back than it other vehicles, and this puts more stress on them to start off with. Isuzu MU-X 2017: How do I fix broken back seats. Fuel economy is great and the vehicle has achieved about 7.5 litres per 100km on a mix of country, freeway, off the black top, suburban, and peak hour grind for the first 7000 km. The ISUZU MUX is a 7 seater SUV and has a length of 4825mm, width of 1860mm and a wheelbase of 2845mm. I did read from an Isuzu technician that it is caused by soft body mounts that wear out and are not replaced often enough. We were very lucky we were about to set up for the night when this happened. They are a great vehicle, but not perfect. i have the same 16 model as i didnt want dpf either, the only problem i have had was a weeping transfer case seal fixed under warranty twice. If you are looking for a serious hard core machine, then look elsewhere , but if you want a 4WD tourer that is capable to do the odd river crossing or the occasional rough 4WD trail, then this maybe the vehicle for you. to me, its a solid and well build truck. We were very lucky we were about to set up for the night when this happened. Join Date May 2009 Sounds like you’ve had a bit of a rough run to start with. Now sitting on 165k and the vehicle is awesome. one from NSW & the other from Vic. Purchased as a demonstrator from Blue Ribbon Motors at Ipswich. Thread Tools. Dont buy the Isuzu bar, the rated Hayman reece is cheaper, and you will be conforming with the Trailer Code. I need a bumper to fit mt 2018 MUX. Designed specifically to suit your Isuzu MUX with the standard style radio. After owning several below average vehicles from new over the years, I have finally found one I am very happy with. Unsure of your car's maximum towing capacity? I have just purchased a 2008 D-Max with 200K km on it. Thanks. These are being replaced under warranty, but it takes time and means you are without a car for a while, and some people are on their second or third turbo’s! by Danno » Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:40 am, Post I know a number of people who’ve hammered their vehicles and not broken anything, so maybe its part luck/driver ability too. Shiftable Automatic Verified Contact 32,000 km. Discovered the Isuzu towbar is not rated for load levelling equipment. I’ve been a Toyota fan for a long time. On or off-road, the 7-seat MU-X performs with perfection. Which of your shortcomings above do you think this would resolve? The reasoning was simple; a DPF (or DPD as Isuzu calls them) is just another thing to go wrong, and I know Isuzu have issues with them in their trucks (despite being one of the better DPF’s on the market today). Last year on out travels the towbar completely snapped as it was rusted through. A lot of the process revolves around how good the service and mechanics are, and sadly they don’t always back the product up the way they could. It is absolutely useless. I have tried everything to increase the output volume but my call receivers cannot hear me. Overall. noise. The car was new from the dealer and I added a Bull Bar, Warn 9,500lb winch, snorkel, 2 inch lift, and my best addition, a replacement 125 litre long range tank, all for around $60,000. The service assistant tried to get the matter resolved without success, got the area service nnanager(based in perth involved) via email and requested he contact me via email (didnt happen) dissapointing all he did was suggest changing the aerial. I have an OEM bull bar and have upgraded the suspension to a 2-inch Old Man Emu lift. The rear boot space is tiny, I am used to X-Trail or Prado type drawers and space. Fuel eco is OK. If you see a broken Dmax on the side of a 4WD track, there’s a pretty high chance the two front wheels are pointing inwards towards each other. If you want the full review, check this out – Isuzu Dmax review after 3 years. and will keep an eye on the body mounts regularly. Now with Wireless Apple CarPlay & Android Auto. Ford Ranger and Mazda BT 50 utes catch fire in long grass. Fitting an aftermarket transmission cooler, How to care for your 4WD’s automatic transmission. I’m told that the body mounts are too soft and wear/fail too quickly and if they aren’t replaced then you end up with the cracking. I had 2 petrol v6 Toyota Utes prior to these. sd card never removed by me. Being the SX version (base model) our Dmax has a similar interior to that of a 15 year old vehicle, and that’s OK with me. Like the suspension, like the steering quality , fuel economy has been great. Comes and goes, but seems to not be speed determined, rather wind speed and direction. Solid and as dependable as a rock, coming soon with auto box, Communications, Car Audio, and Electronics, The Series I Australian Historic Picture Project, The Series I Historic Picture Project - International Info, The Series II Australian Historic Picture Project, The Series II Historic Picture Project - International Info, The Greasy Green Thumb Gardening Fraternity, North East Victorian Land Rover Community. It’s all about the nut behind the wheel. Not exactly the kind of remarks I'd expect from a brand new car. Willl it affect the system if battery is disconnected for a long period of time? I specifically bought the older version Dmax. It has a TJM bull bar fitted. The Dmax comes with traction control and no diff lock or LSD. by Jackofjr » Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:43 am, Post MU-X Series I 4WD 3.0L Diesel LS-M (2013-2016), Did not last 150000 unsatisfactory vehicle. Great after sales service. That suggests it could also affect the MUX. It's very capable off-road and my wife a...Read more. also my handsfree is fine, i have heard people complain about it but i have never had that problem in a lsu, i am beginning to think its the different unit in the sx that is the issue here. Very happy with our purchase. Detailed advice for you - the tradie - on what car is right for you and your job, Looking for an answer? We will have this for at least another 5 years, so lets see how it goes by the end of it. With the legendary ISUZU 2.5L and 3.0L Automatic Transmission Turbo diesel engine, 5-speed with sequential shift lock electronically controlled, lightweight and compact transmission system I've had poor service at a few other ISUZU dealers as well but Heartland at Chullora takes the cake. For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our Privacy Policy. Toyota currently has too many issues with their 2.8 Diesel, the Trailblazer's are chewing through oil and the Pajero Sport was too narrow for knees because of the wide transmission tunnel.The MU-X tows our all-terrain camper trailer with plenty of grunt and stability. The repair is not pleasant; it requires the engine to be removed, and the cracks welded up, but there’s no guarantee it won’t happen again. Example: "Bad Brakes", "Toyota Recall", etc. Based on price, performance and economy, I recommend it as a very good buy.

Pizza Gogo Wiki, Cafe Iguana Nyc 1980s, I Am The Hollow Man Many Times I Died, Tracers Play Pdf, How Tall Was Bach, Is Bentonville Battlefield Haunted, Alfredo Morelos Wages, Owl Names Wow, Badlands Seed Minecraft, Kinetic Sand Smells Bad, Br710 Engine Overhaul,