"Today we lost our Earth angel and she is back in the spirit world from which she came and we know she will be watching over all of us," the campaign posted in an update Tuesday night. You can find our Community Guidelines in full here. Strauss’ family has requested that people wishing to donate flowers in her memory donate money instead to cover her funeral arrangements and the remaining medical expenses. We don’t know for what reasons, but man was she one of the strongest I knew. In 2012, it was reported that she was struggling with an addiction to methamphetamine. “We don’t know for what reasons, but man was she one of the strongest I knew. "So many things I never knew about life. I don't want to die.". My prayers are with her and her family. https://www.distractify.com/p/what-happened-to-jael-from-antm She later appeared on an episode of Dr. Phil, during which an intervention was held for her to discuss her addiction. (Photo by Mark Mainz/Getty Images for TV Guide Channel Studios), "Today we lost our earth angel and she is back in the spirit world from which she came and we know she will be watching over all of us,", Strauss went public with her battle with stage 4 breast cancer in, "It has aggressively spread throughout my body and is incurable," she wrote in a Facebook post. “With treatment it may prolong my life longer than the ‘few months’ doctors said I could make it. On 22 November, Strauss entered a hospice. Or death. The news of Strauss’ passing came from an update on the GoFundMe page that had been set up to raise money for her medical expenses. The Michigan native finished in sixth place on Season 8 of "America's Next Top Model". After appearing in the show, Strauss was signed as a model with Hitch Couture. Former America’s Next Top Model contestant Jael Strauss has passed away at the age of 34, just two months after being diagnosed with stage four breast cancer. Jael Strauss death: ... Strauss’ family has requested that people wishing to donate flowers in her memory donate money instead to cover her funeral arrangements and the remaining medical expenses. My prayers are with her and her family," she tweeted along with a heartbreak emoji. "We are deeply saddened to hear the news of Jael’s passing. "We will all remember Jael and her fun-loving spirit and beautiful soul.". The most insightful comments on all subjects will be published daily in dedicated articles. The model revealed that she was suffering from stage four breast cancer in a Facebook post on October 5, three days after receiving her diagnosis. The doctor gave Strauss a "few months" to live. “My prayers are with her and her family.”. "With treatment it may prolong my life longer than the 'few months' doctors said I could make it. Want to bookmark your favourite articles and stories to read or reference later? I wish I could of seen her once more. Please be respectful when making a comment and adhere to our Community Guidelines. Jael Strauss revealed on Facebook that she’d been diagnosed with stage four breast cancer in October, Find your bookmarks in your Independent Premium section, under my profile. Former "America's Next Top Model" contestant Jael Strauss has died after a battle with breast cancer, according to an update posted to her official fundraising page on GoFundMe. She was going through a whole lot. Strauss competed on Season 8 of "America's Next Top Model." Create a commenting name to join the debate, There are no Independent Premium comments yet - be the first to add your thoughts, There are no comments yet - be the first to add your thoughts. In October, Strauss shared with her fans in a heartbreaking Facebook post that she was diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer that "aggressively spread throughout my body and is incurable." Robin & I send our condolences and prayers to her family and friends," he tweeted Wednesday. Guys, I heard about #jaelstrauss passing today and I'm so sad about it. The winner of the eighth season of America's Next Top Model, Jaslene Gonzalez, has expressed her condolences with regards to Strauss' passing. Tyra Banks is remembering former "America's Next Top Model" contestant Jael Strauss, who died from breast cancer at the age of 34. “So many things I never knew about life. Strauss at the launch party for America’s Next Top Model in 2009, Support free-thinking journalism and attend Independent events, Former America’s Next Top Model contestant dies from breast cancer, H&M launches bra collection for breast cancer survivors, Serena Williams sings I Touch Myself to raise breast cancer awareness, Stella McCartney announces the launch of breast cancer charity, You may not agree with our views, or other users’, but please respond to them respectfully, Swearing, personal abuse, racism, sexism, homophobia and other discriminatory or inciteful language is not acceptable, Do not impersonate other users or reveal private information about third parties, We reserve the right to delete inappropriate posts and ban offending users without notification. In 2012, Strauss appeared on "Dr. Phil" after her family staged an intervention for the model's drug use. She was going through a whole lot. Phil McGraw, better known as Dr. Phil, also sent a message to her loved ones. “It has aggressively spread through my body and is incurable,” she wrote. “Today we lost our earth angel and she is back in the spirit world from which she came and we know she will be watching over all of us,” it reads. “I wish I could of seen her once more. She pinpointed the disease as Progressive Metastatic Inflammatory Breast Cancer. It allows our most engaged readers to debate the big issues, share their own experiences, discuss real-world solutions, and more. Independent Premium Comments can be posted by members of our membership scheme, Independent Premium. We don't know for what reasons, but man was she one of the strongest I knew. The existing Open Comments threads will continue to exist for those who do not subscribe to Independent Premium. She was going through a whole lot.

Crystal Mccreary Wiki, The Sadim Touch, Bonnie Franklin Bill Cosby, Leather Sap Makers, Singapura Cat For Sale Uk, Garrett Camp Wife, Blue Volcanic Glass, Python Crash Course Coursera Quiz Answers, Cronus Ps4 Destiny 2, Trevor Story Wife,