Saturday, May 23 @ 8:00PMSat, May 23 @ 8:00PM, Spotlight Cabaret, 8217 104 St NW, Edmonton, AB, Saturday, April 18 @ 4:00PMSat, Apr 18 @ 4:00PM, The Cask and Barrel, 10041 104 St NW, Edmonton, AB, Saturday, April 4 @ 8:00PMSat, Apr 4 @ 8:00PM, The Sewing Machine Factory, ALLEY ENTRY, 9562 82 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB, Thursday, April 2 @ 7:00PMThu, Apr 2 @ 7:00PM, Friday, December 13, 2019 @ 6:00PMFri, Dec 13, 2019 @ 6:00PM, Ritchie Community League, 7727 98 St NW, Edmonton, Edmonton, AB, Sunday, December 8, 2019 @ 6:00PMSun, Dec 8, 2019 @ 6:00PM. I feel pretty honored to have stumbled upon this video when I did and discover this movement! Today's flavor of amazing and AWE-inspiring people in this world is Ms. Kim Bourne Macgregor. Kim launched this grassroots movement to unite and inspire 1,000,000 women around the world to recognize the amazing women in their lives-in memory of her inspirational friend Erika Heller. Kim Bourne MacGregor is the creator of "I Believe She's Amazing." Here is the video of a flash-mob via this link, or you can watch it below. Every day, Kim Bourne MacGregor and thousands of other voices read, write, and share important stories on Medium. 5. ( Log Out /  Read writing from Kim Bourne MacGregor on Medium. Other notable television roles include Martouf / Lantash on Stargate SG-1 (1998–2000), CIA Agent Edwards on Fringe (2009–2011), Kenny Ryan on Revenge (2012–2013), and Jeremy Tell / Double Down on Arrow (2015). The movement is to honor her dear friend Erika and the movement is so far-reaching that the lives it has touched and will continue to touch, is unimaginable. Through ‘I Believe She’s Amazing,’ it is your chance to say,”I believe she’s amazing” to every mother, sister, daughter, grandmother, aunt, teacher, wife or friend who has made a difference in your life and helped you to believe in yourself…as we collectively create the largest living legacy of friendship…inspired by the memory of Erika Heller. There is something about flash-mob’s that really pulls at my heart-strings. All ages show that’s sure to be a great time that you can feel good about! I stumbled upon I Believe She’s Amazing a few years ago and it was the flash-mob that got me. Join Facebook to connect with Kim Macgregor and others you may know. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. ( Log Out /  I have yet to be part of a flash-mob, but believe you when the time comes, this is exactly the movement I will get behind. Kim MacGregor organized this flash mob of 200 dancers to launch the “feel good” movement, “I Believe She’s Amazing” in honor of her friend Erika Heller who passed away May 28th, 2009 at 31 yrs. They are committed to healing the root of the problem instead of offering bandaid solutions, with the ultimate goal of putting themselves out of business! View on Google Maps. David Bourne (born April 8, 1970), known professionally as JR Bourne, is a Canadian actor.He portrayed Chris Argent on all six seasons of the series Teen Wolf (2011–2017) and was part of the main cast in the final season. You can help! When I watch this video of the flash-mob in Toronto, Kim’s launch of the movement, I feel the sentiment exactly, I feel the connection, the gratitude and beauty that unites all women together. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Sharing WHY YOUR HEALTH is #1 and how to gain back YOUR health! [1][2] He also received nominations for Best Supporting Performance by a Male in a Feature Length Drama for both films at the Leo Awards. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. We’re coming together to make beautiful music in support of the Charis Project, a nonprofit working to provide support for at risk migrant families in northern Thailand. Kim MacGregor Interviewing JR Bourne - 2017-07-21 - YouTube This organization is unique in its approach to strengthen families and communities to keep children out of orphanages and trafficking and help them grow up in a loving home.

Disadvantages Of Pace Program, Sam Newman Grandchildren, In Hell I'll Be In Good Company Meaning, Wwj Traffic Phone Number, Aircraft Propulsion Pdf, Will Wasps Attack At Night, Katty Kay Net Worth,