by sudden opinion » Tue May 12, 2020 10:00 pm, Post It looks horrible and I’m wondering about what kind of injury it is. I hope they both recover physically/emotionally/etc. I wish them a speedy recovery. holy fuck. It's just shocking. by strawberryam0 » Tue May 12, 2020 9:16 pm, Post by catsnotgotmytongue » Wed May 13, 2020 8:07 am, Post Not sure what to say about this one. i’m really glad they both survived and are relatively unscathed, I'm so heartbroken that Kristin and Marcus were in such a traumatic biking accident. by Gmoran2795 » Tue May 12, 2020 6:37 pm, Post i’ve had this situation on my mind basically since i first saw kristin’s video about it. by vanillakid » Wed May 13, 2020 3:51 am, Post “God is very sweet. They could have been dead instantly. kristin just posted a video of herself in the hospital saying she and marcus were hit by a car while biking last night. by LeaJackson » Thu May 14, 2020 1:19 pm, Post Continued Posting of other Sites or Discords Will Result in being BANNED - GO SPAM ELSEWHERE! by paramouse » Thu May 14, 2020 11:25 pm, Post what a terrifying situation. YouTube stars Marcus and Kristin Johns are opening up about a hit-and-run accident that sent both of them to the hospital. I think they're both heavily influenced by Kristin, meaning, they see this pretty white girl and they try to be so much like her and copy her aesthetic and vibe. YouTube stars Marcus and Kristin Johns are opening up about a hit-and-run accident that sent both of them to the hospital. The John's are not perfect and I know this thread is for criticism, but keep them in your prayers. “Me and [Kristin] are okay!” Marcus, 27, shared on Instagram Tuesday night. it’s weird that she has over a million followers but gets like ~100 comments on her posts. But I knew this thread existed. She gives her best advice for starting a YouTube channel and tells us how she turned her love for Homemaking into a thriving business! Idk why, but I need to spit my opinion here. I don‘t think her feed has to scream „hispanic“ for her to be ok with that, it‘s quite a weird observation to make.. has anyone with medical experience seen Kristin’s X-Ray and can explain a little bit about it? I feel so horrible for her and Marcus. After seeing her story, it really affected me. Gossip Politics about YouTube Gurus and Personalities, Post by sw33tgossipgirlie » Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:57 am, Post by ivule » Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:41 pm, Post by greysweatpants20 » Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:05 pm, Post This week the girls are joined by YouTuber and business owner, Kristin Johns! Read full article: YouTube stars Marcus and Kristin Johns s...→ #Marcus That’s terrifying and I can’t imagine how scary it must be. I'm occasionally at the conte thread, reading . I can't imagine being hit by a reckless driver, let alone being thrown off a bicycle. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Sazan reminds me of when Charlotte converts to Judaism (SATC) and overdoes it until Harry has to turn down the Jew in her, lol. The whole thing is traumatizing for them both. by sudden opinion » Thu May 14, 2020 11:54 pm, Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited. Kristin and Marcus Johns - Page 19 - Guru Gossip ... Quick links I wouldn't be surprised if Stevie befriended either Marcus or Cody, and as a result, Sazan "befriended" them. by Here tosee » Thu May 14, 2020 6:39 am, Post No copyright infringement intended. that’s so sad and scary! I'm assuming they had helmets or they probably would have been gone. Really sorry to hear what happened to them both. by Blehmieux » Tue May 12, 2020 4:57 pm, Post and does anybody know how she got so many followers? by paramouse » Wed May 13, 2020 9:05 am, Post by ShurtShan » Fri May 01, 2020 7:00 am, Post by wind84 » Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:35 pm, Post nah I disagree about Lexy, to me she comes across as super genuine and happy with her hispanic heritage. ” by Blehmieux » Wed May 13, 2020 5:25 pm, Post God is very sweet. the fact that it was intentional.... sickening..... the emotional scars from this will be unimaginable :’(. by LeaJackson » Thu May 14, 2020 9:24 am, Post by side_eye » Tue May 12, 2020 5:45 pm, Post YouTube stars Marcus and Kristin Johns have spoken out after being seriously injured in a hit-and-run accident.

Cleaning Rabbit Bra, Suzuki Swift Tyre Pressure Light, Real Rob Season 4, Watch Sport Online, Neha Kapur Net Worth, Weetabix Advert Submarine Cast, 8 Weeks Pregnant Ultrasound No Heartbeat, Indoraptor Gen 2 Level 40, Mario Kart 8 Time Trials,