How Latinx Witches Are Celebrating Their Ancestors, Gov. And if Mark Speer is doing wah/disco chanking, I wanna see that and not a couple of folk build sand castles. This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. She’s a coward and still a racist. Gabriel then went back and forth with a fan and echoed that Jeffree's racist past isn't behind him despite what Jeffree has said. "There’s the same factor in all these negative situations around [my] life… and that’s Manny. Promise. Close. 5 inch wooden hoop framed embroidery of Laura Leezy from Khruangbin The Nigerian luxury fashion brand was represented on Coachella stage with her Coco by Luxury by Feyi number donned by American rock star Laura Leezy … That was my first thought as well, and given the interviews I’ve seen with the band, I wouldn’t doubt it for a second. We may earn commission from links on this page, but we only recommend products we love. 1.8m Followers, 577 Following, 1,493 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Laura Lee (@larlarlee) 6. He keeps his collection of Tube Screamers in the green case. This thread is archived. That’s not always the case. pic.twitter.com/77goaQjave. Explore releases from Laura Lee at Discogs. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. 99% Upvoted. More Celebrity News http://bit.ly/SubClevverNews No one is safe on Twitter these days, ESPECIALLY public figures and celebrities. Once I realized it was REAL racism, I realized I couldn't be friends with him.". Gabriel tweeted using the N-word and Nikita tweeted, "Imagine being black? Someone in another thread brought up the band he could have been talking about is Greta Van Fleet. Back in 2012, a fan found a comment Laura made in response to a tweet where she wrote QUOTE, “Tip for all black people, if you pull your parents up you can run from the police faster… #yourwelcome.” And as you can assume after that find, people were understandably PISSED. A lot of things made a lot more sense, once I heard the other side of the story. Okay, I see you shady bitch.” A fan added screenshots of unfollowing Laura’s YouTube channel and wrote, “After seeing Laura Lee’s ignorant comments and instead of apologizing she took the cowards way out and deletes her twitter. Laura Lee and Gabriel Zamora are so fucking hypocrite. Gabriel tweeted, "Every time I was around him, he would constantly say racist things about black people but would validate it by saying, 'I've had so much black d*ck I can't be racist.' Nikita also joked about child abuse and pedophiles. This content is imported from YouTube. While I'm ready to go off grid for a…” And looking back, I would change things if I could.". pic.twitter.com/5CdopYgd5i. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, All the Songs That Need to Be on Your NYE Playlist, Taylor Swift’s “Only the Young” Lyrics, Explained, Rachel True Wanted More for Rochelle in The Craft, Beyoncé Plan on Slowing Down for Her Family, The 'Dawson's Creek' Cast Then Versus Now, Keke Palmer Drops Celeb-Packed "Actually Vote" Mus, The Cold Hard Facts About The Mandalorian Season 3, Halsey Gets Restraining Order Against Obsessed Fan, This Cast TikTok Dancing Is So Entertaining, LOL, Brad Pitt's Ex Nicole Breaks Silence on Split. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site. Laura and Mark are both DJs and huge crate diggers. Anybody got gear specs on Trey's luggage setup? I could never." This content is imported from {embed-name}. 59 comments. Laura also deleted the offensive tweets, but screenshots live on forever. This Twitter feud might actually make your head explode. Shop for Vinyl, CDs and more from Laura Lee at the Discogs Marketplace. In the past years, videos of Jeffree's apparent racism have surfaced. Khruangbin's full-length debut, The Universe Smiles Upon You, arrived by the end of 2015, and a remix EP followed in 2016.The year proved to be an important one for Khruangbin-- they opened for Father John Misty throughout his tour of the U.K. and Europe, and they embarked on headlining tours throughout the U.K. and America. And while some music heads will only listen to old music, they have their heads in the new music scene. They probably know more about music than I’ll ever know in my life. Solid bet. Jackie Aina Called Out Jeffree Star for Racism, Khloé Calls Out Trolls Over Deleting Racist Tweets. Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below. https://t.co/ThoJrODJNP Hier sollte eine Beschreibung angezeigt werden, diese Seite lässt dies jedoch nicht zu. The latest Tweets from laura (@laaura_engl). Jeffree Star can't relate. Good one. Houston, TX Don’t think so. Although, some have claimed Jeffree's behavior hasn't changed. ", Manny then responded with a 25 minute video and said, "I want to apologize to Gabi [Gabriel], because watching that video I can see the hurt in his eyes and I understand where he’s coming from 100 percent. 150.6k Followers, 1,383 Following, 66 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Laura Lee (@lauraleezy) SCRUGGS! Yikes.” One user wrote on Twitter QUOTE, “Laura Lee could’ve just apologized but decides to be shady and delete ALL her tweets and possibly Twitter? Shannon is a news writer at Cosmopolitan.com, and when she's not obsessing about Cardi B, she's thinking about Justin Bieber and still trying to memorize Beyoncé's Beychella choreography. This content is imported from Twitter. com 1. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site. I think Trey was talking about a jam band in the interview. Posted by 8 months ago. Haha BYEEEE!” While another fan is trying to return her recently purchased Laura pallets to Beauty Bay after the YouTuber’s racist comment came to light. Where all the members said their favorite bands were bands from the 70's. I thought, 'my friends [would] tell me the truth.' "A lot of the negativity around [me] and around [my] friends has been due to this one person," he said. Jeffree, who ended up gaining followers from all of this, finished with a tweet about the power of the truth. The latest Tweets from LaurA! Hey are you the Kenny Powers that used to make AUD remasters? Hier sollte eine Beschreibung angezeigt werden, diese Seite lässt dies jedoch nicht zu. Hier sollte eine Beschreibung angezeigt werden, diese Seite lässt dies jedoch nicht zu. Speer already had the gig as guitarist for Yppah and had encouraged Lee to audition. save hide report. Residence. Laura Leezy, the bassist from Khruangbin, just posted this gem. What a badass lunch table, Someone on .net ended up sitting next to them by chance. New comments cannot be … Vulfpeck is another one, but that would’ve been in 2017. Hier sollte eine Beschreibung angezeigt werden, diese Seite lässt dies jedoch nicht zu. Needless to say, Laura, Manny, Gabriel, and Nikita lost a bunch of followers, which equals coins. Thank you, KP for causing me to lose some beverage through my nostrils as I laughed at this. Then click to the right to watch another new video and don’t forget to subscribe to our channels. As @Bluesful says, this is a new direction for them - the vocals, obviously, and the pop direction. 365. They recently brought Kikagaku Moyo and Conan Mockasin to open their show at Central Park. OK, you might want to get a drink because this is where things get really messy. Hier sollte eine Beschreibung angezeigt werden, diese Seite lässt dies jedoch nicht zu. THEN Jeffree jumped in the mix and posted a photo of him laughing along with the caption, "Imagine trying to bully me but you actually end your own career instead.". (@LaLeezyScreezy): "If I had $5,000 I'd travel and donate to the Alzheimer's Association @postmates #GetItAll" I’ve gotta say, I find the video dumb and distracting - one of the joys of the band, to me, is watching them play. Please, take a seat because this YouTube beauty vlogger feud is going to make your head spin. Gabriel captioned the photo, "b*tch is bitter because without him we're doing better.". That move just added even more fire to the backlash. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site. Thanks for hanging with me on Clevver News, I’m Tom Plumley and I’ll see ya next time! share. I could never." as well as tweets making fun of Chinese people's eyes. The latest scandal to hit the YouTube community involves vloggers Jeffree Star (9.8 million subscribers) Gabriel Zamora (679 thousand followers), Manny "MUA" Gutierrez (5 million subscribers), Nikita Dragun (1.6 million subscribers), and Laura Lee (4.5 million subscribers), who now have all been accused of being racist. Fans left and right criticized Laura for her horrifically racist words and instead of responding to her fans concerns or apologizing for her past words, she decided to delete a good majority of her tweets and seemingly deactivate her Twitter account. 15.4k Likes, 267 Comments - Laura Lee (@lauraleezy) on Instagram: “Classic me, tearing up and emosh in the airport this morning. In any other situation, that would've been a solid burn, but this is social media and there are fans and stans on Twitter waiting to clapback on behalf of their faves. In Gabriel's video, he said he actually spoke to Jeffree and became enlightened in regards to "the other side." Laura Leezy, the bassist from Khruangbin, just posted this gem.

Elsie Dyer Call The Midwife, Castleville Legends 2020, Scrooged Original Script, Best Underbody Rust Protection, Ragnarok Anime Vf, Dynasty Warriors 8 Wiki, Htp Superstor Pro Reviews, Did Abba Have Children, Sunflower Leaf Venation, Indila Mini World Lyrics English, Genesis Equilibrium Frameset,