Number of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of date. It utilizes four independent attachment fasteners to ensure a more rigid stick set on all types of trees and barks. This is optimal for those hunters looking to go to the next level with silencing their equipment. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. - 17-inch and 20-inch length options- 17-inch weighs 3 ounces, 20-inch weighs just over 3 ounces- 3/16th in diameter- Steel construction coated in black PVC. *Please note,the above are estimated product weights, stands and sticks may fluctuate slightly due to the manufacturing process. He was shocked at the weight of the Lone Wolf stands Andrae had designed and began using the smaller models for saddle hunting himself. Subscribe to our Newsletter to get notified of our new product releases, special offers and giveaways. for Treestand Fold Up Steps with Boot Grabbing Grooves, Grey, One Size. I use a tree saddle for hunting and prefer run and gun type hunting (mostly because I don't get a lot of scouting time), so wanted something that was easy to carry and climb a tree with quickly. Use a safety line. They are super easy to use and lock on to every tree I've hung them on wet and dry. I set the stick climbed up to set the camera and zero movement of the stick. Reviewed in the United States on January 11, 2019. Sketchy on first use but dont worry it's safe. Box … I was using a single stick to set some trail cameras and some of the trees were not the straightest. Apply it to film equipment, stands, sticks, rattling antlers, accessory hooks, bow handles, shotgun stocks, you name it. These Climbing Sticks are ingeniously designed to nest together and mount directly on the Assault treestand or Alpha Hang On treestand. Explore additional features below! The weight reduction and versatility of a saddle proved optimal for his treks into the big woods of northern Wisconsin. If you do decide to go with the LW sticks, check out Greg Flemings video on youtube on how he carries his in and hangs them. P.O. {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}, ✔NEW ✔Low Price ✔Free U.S. Brand New. Lone Wolf Climbing Sticks Quick, quiet and easy to use, the Lone Wolf Climbing Sticks are the perfect pairing to any of the Lone Wolf hang on treestands. 5.0 out of 5 stars. Brad Kuhnert began hunting from a saddle in the mid-1980s. XOP-XTREME OUTDOOR PRODUCTS Bottomland Climbing Sticks (4 Pack), Mossy Oak, Mossy Oak B… They are well built, light, and allow me to get into any tree. *Please note, the above are estimated product weights, stands and sticks may fluctuate slightly due to the manufacturing process. This ultralight unit will allow you to hunt places you never thought possible. This aider is also adaptable for other manufacturer's sticks, but additional hardware may be needed and is not included. We also offer a convenient 'stand kit'. The weight is right on at 2.5 lbs per stick (this does not however include the straps that are .5lbs per). This ultra-lightweight system is also fully customizable for sizing and placement, allowing you the ability to adjust for your specific body type. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, All customers get FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon, Hunting Tree Stands, Blinds & Accessories, Price and other details may vary based on size and color, XOP Climbing Sticks for Treestands - Set of 4 - Storm Grey, XOP-Xtreme Outdoor Products Bottomland Climbing Sticks (4 Pack), Mossy Oak, Mossy Oak Bottomland, Model:XOP-LMO4, Cargo Equipment Corp. Rivers Edge Climbing Stick Replacement Strap, Rivers Edge RE727, Grip Rail 32-Inch Climbing Aid 4 Pack, Tree Stand Climbing Aid, Permanent Non-Slip Coating, Hunter Safety System LCS Lineman's Climbing Strap, Black Original version, FREE Shipping on your first order shipped by Amazon, Hawk Helium 1PL Climbing Stick for Treestand Fold Up Steps with Boot Grabbing Grooves, Multi, One Size, Rivers Edge RE719, Big Foot Grip Stick (3-Pack) Tree Stand Climbing System, 32” Sections, Double Step Design, Permanent Non-Slip Coating, Hawk Hunting Helium 20'' Climbing Sticks 1Pk. Efficiency, function, and comfort were all in mind when designing this carrying system. Twelve years later Lone Wolf Custom gear brings you the Kuhnert's Ambush. Introducing the first of its kind! This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Features an impressive 350-lb. *Please note, the above are estimated product weights, stands and sticks may fluctuate slightly due to the manufacturing process. Introducing the all-new Silent Touch Slayer tape by Lone Wolf Custom Gear! Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Lone Wolf Custom Gear Flat Bill Trucker Hat, SHAPE: High ProfileFABRIC: 47% Cotton / 25% Polyester / 28% NylonVISOR: FlatFIT & SIZE: Adjustable SnapbackOne Size Fits Most, Lone Wolf Custom Gear Leather Patch Watch Beanie, SHAPE: LowProfile Relaxed UnstructuredFABRIC: Cotton Twill/Nylon MeshVISOR: Pre-curvedFIT & SIZE: Adjustable SnapbackOne Size Fits Most, Lone Wolf Est. LWCG’s exclusive offset step technology, these double step sticks provide more standing room, a stud alignment system for easy stacking, and an ultra-thin 1/2’’ profile making these the lightest, most compact double step climbing stick on the market! The all-new Cable Aider™️ from LWCG. but easily movable when going up if necessary. $17.05. Alpha Tech Stick Quiver. An extremely thin and low profile micro rubberized skin that not only silences any surface its adhered to but also provides superior grip and handling. Lone Wolf Portable Trees RB Brown Replacement Belt for Lone Wolf Climbing Sticks. DOUBLE STEP Aider for use with Double Step Sticks come with Attachment bolt and locknut. This patent-pending aider flexes to any desired shape/angle and. three 1 inch strips and two 2 inch strips. Slayer tape was designed to be the go-to add on for all your hunting gear. You can also use them independently to fasten your sticks together for easier transportation. Subscribe to our Newsletter for special offers, giveaways, and new product releases. With superior cushion and support, this system offers perfect waist support and alignment to accommodate additional weight when hauling gear with the patent-pending frame lock feature. - Lone Wolf Treestands Alphatech Stick Quiver, Tight Hold, Lightweight, Quiet, ... Lone Wolf Portable Trees RB Brown Replacement Belt for Lone Wolf Climbing Sticks, - Lone Wolf Portable Trees RB Brown Replacement Belt for Lone Wolf Climbing Sticks, Lone Wolf Portable Trees CSC Carry Bag Hunting Treestand Climbing Stick Caddy, - New Lone Wolf One Piece Climbing Stick Model # LWCS1, - Lone Wolf Alpha Treestands Accessories Climbing Stick Quiver -AT-SQ, - Lone Wolf ATSQ Alphatech Climbing Sticks Quiver, - Lone Wolf Belt Extension for Climbing Stick/Hang On, - Lone Wolf Belt Length Extension Hang-on or Climbing Stix, - Lone Wolf CSP3 32-Inch Climbing Sticks Set of 3, - Lone Wolf Foot Rest for Alpha Stands fits Alpha Climbing/Fixed Platforms, Lone Wolf Portable Trees FSPC Foam Pad Hand Climber For Tree Stand, Lone Wolf Portable Trees RBE Replacement Belt 3' Ext for Treestands/Climb Sticks, Leave feedback about your eBay search experience - opens in new window or tab. With superior cushion and support, this system offers perfect waist support and alignment to accommodate additional weight when hauling gear with the patent-pending frame lock feature. The toughest treestand coating on the market offering superior concealment that will blend in any outdoor environment, The most lightweight, compact mobile hunting system on the market. Love these sticks.. at first I wasn't sure because they only have a step on one side but I've gotten use to it. Reasonably light and no squeaking. Lone Wolf has been the industries lead in innovative hunting technology since 1984. D'Acquisto Series Hang-On 1.0 / Mobile Hunter ™. The ultimate fastening system for our D'Acquisto Series Stands and Sticks! The first-ever cast aluminum saddle platform designed by Brad and Andrae, creating a whole new trend of mobile hunting. The all-new Cable Aider™️ from LWCG. Quick, quiet and easy to use, the Lone Wolf Climbing Sticks are the perfect pairing to any of the Lone Wolf hang on treestands. Assembly of standoff studs required. Each stick packs down to an astounding 3/4'' profile allowing sticks to stack securely to each other and then directly to your stand. Lone Wolf's premium backpack straps and waist support system is designed specifically for the D'Acquisto Series Mobile Hunter Hang-On. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Features an impressive 350-lb. $69.99 * * Product Details. Please try your search again later. - Lone Wolf CSP4 32-Inch Climbing Sticks Set of 4, Great price compared to similar brand new items. Installation and climbing instructions here. They were also a lot quieter than my climber through the whole hunting process from walking into the woods to getting out of the woods. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. The Lone Wolf Climbing Sticks that I purchased are one of the best hunting purchases that I made in the past year. Check out the all new Lone Wolf Custom Gear line of Stands, Climbing Sticks Trail Cameras and Archery products! Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Compared to my climbing stand which didn't get much use this year I would say they take a similar amount of time from finding a tree to getting into your hunting position. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Installation and climbing instructions here. Quick, quiet and easy to use; Ingeniously designed to nest together and mount directly on the Assault treestand or ALPHA Hang On treestand, Pivoting V-Brackets adjust to match the natural contour of the tree, Fits 4" - 22" tree diameter (strap extensions available); 350-pound weight rating, Stick Length: 32"; Distance between steps: 15".

Nick Jr 1988, 綾戸智恵 息子 屋久島, Colleen Wolfe In Jeans, Woo Hoo Song 2019, Marla Mindelle Grace And Frankie, Used One Ton Trucks For Sale, He Sniffed My Hair, Schipperke Puppies Oregon, Hatirla Gonul Ending, Sterling Ma Police Scanner,