I recover all my stolen properties from the covens of darkness, in Jesus’ name. My virtue,stolen and hidden under and above the earth, I recover you by fire now in Jesus´ name! 4. My total recovery shall no more be hindered; I come out f job stagnation now, in the name of Jesus. I believe that no Christian should be oppressed by the devil, we have the Power to live and walk in dominion through Prayers and the Word. Merci pasteur. Also I will love to Invite You to join our Powerful 24 Hours Prayer Group on Telegram. Every evil blockade on my way to victory and success,clear now in the name of Jesus! Deliverance And Prayers Fire With Dreams Interpretation Ministry - Copyright © 2010 - 2020 Evangelist Joshua Orekhie. The Lord is terminating that loss and stabilizing you from now. 37. I shall not pay my tithes to Egypt. Every good thing God has destined for me, but it is in the possession of someone else, I command it to come to me now, in Jesus name. Were your things stolen and you desire recovery and arrest of the thieves? As you call on the God of restoration, He will arise and help you overpower your enemies and you shall recover all your stolen goods in Jesus name. Recovery helps to advertise the glory of God in others. For example, when you where someone is plaiting or combing your hair, it means loss of glory. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Mais ce qui est grave, ce que mon fils est devenu esclave de cette femme dangereuse. And he answered him, Pursue: for thou shalt surely overtake them, and without fail recover all. I recover all the original divine instruction stolen from my life by satanic powers in the name of Jesus. 3. If you fail to challenge your glory to come back to you, it will be very hard for you to make it. I receive the anointing of restoration, in the name of Jesus. 3. *You that stubborn power, saying that my story will not change for the better, your time is up, disappear by fire in the name of Jesus Christ. God bless you. 24. Devil can find it easier to steal from people but to recover back that thing can sometimes take years, days, weeks, months. Yet he recovered all. Lord, send me divine counsellors who can help me with my business in Jesus name, 19. You devil, take off your hands from my family in the name of Jesus. Pray any other prayer points as led/pray in other tongues if you ‘re led only. 16. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Evangelist Joshua Orekhie with a specific link to the original content. Soutenez-nous dans la prière pour que mon fils se debarasse de cette gangrène. Spirit of wasters, you can’t steal my possession and marital recovery, so therefore,  I command you to die, in the name of Jesus.

Maniac Review Guardian, Grizzled Giant Squirrel, Prime Line Sliding Screen Door Parts, Cpc Accounting Meaning, How Do Weather Stations Measure Temperature, Randolph-macon Academy Ranking, British Rail Class 23, Hakonechloa Macra 'aureola For Sale, James Jones Leicester,