I gave up mid season last year and had to buy a roaster and toaster oven. All prices and options on all Fun Town RV websites are subject to change without notice. In the 1.5 years we have lived in it, we have had several issues including the auto-level, the rear a/c, water valves not shutting, paneling popping from the walls and the slides, among others. All of ours were under warranty and we had no issues with warranty payment. I was told they would have to order a door from the factory. Next the problems I've found is poor quality control in the factory like crushed duct work,weather stripping not installed, molding felling off and the laminate lifting off the floor. -Black water tank will not completely empty. As of right now I'm done. I asked him where is the list he told me "I do not know", "it must be with the other paper work". The auto leveling system is spectacular and light years ahead of the old crank style. They installed the wrong toilet that I purchased extra. Very comfortable to stay in. My husband and I were looking for something that could be used for lengthy periods of time. I had put pillows in the window to block the sunlight & when we picked up the rig, they hadn’t even looked at that problem on the list! -outdoor shower hose is missing Forest River has exceeded expectations with outstanding service that they have provided to us. Requesting the price allows us to show you our price consistent with our goal of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of units. These folks are pros at discovering and fulfilling their customer's needs. Plus, the built-in shelves are perfect for storing shoes. I called the dealership and the same "we are backed up". We purchased an additional warranty to cover the electronics, slides, and upholstery, but have never used it in over 2 years of owning the camper. -1st drawer to the left of the island does not “soft close” and will not stay completely shut Sorry is right, they are horrible. Like most: Buying a new fifth wheel doesn't have to be difficult. Six point hydralic leveling is fantastic! I found these thing's before I even used this trailer. A large kitchen with all the right appliances can make a huge difference in whether you enjoy cooking while on the road or not. Delivered Sept 20 2014 Came with used stove grease caked behind knobs, frig controls and door shelves broken. This just sends them a link to it so they can take a look. Our needs were plenty of storage, room for a washer-dryer, a usable kitchen, and a layout that didn't leave us feeling cramped. -1st drawer to the left of the island does not “soft close” and will not stay completely shut We have been very happy. If you're looking for endless amounts of clever storage, from compartments to drawers to the little spaces on the end of the couch that are perfect for storing throw blankets, this RV is definitely for you. Fun Town showed me how easy it is. Neither company cares about what they sell, neither company will stand behind the product they sell. Buy something else. I thought I would eventually figure it out. Prices listed include dealer preparation, walk through orientation, and factory freight. I asked him "did the items on our list get repaired"? I guess to hell with quality and customer service. Unique floorplan designs like bunkhouses, front living spaces, rear living/entertainment, or outside kitchens will accommodate any traveler or group. We've never used up all of it and still have empty drawers. -flooring in front of refrigerator slide is torn in front of the refrigerator and the island Let’s face it. Previous Unit Next Unit . I asked to see the service manager. Our fifth wheel has been at the shop since the end of July. While hitting the open road and exploring the country in a…, Most recreational vehicle users have historically confined t…, Online RV Insurance Quotes RV Insurance is a critical …, Lance Camper Mfg. -Refrigerator had standing water in the freezer while it was still on after 2 days She is the person that helped with the metal. Please! shower stall has 1/4 inch gap where the wall and bottom pieces come together. It just holds pressure until the hose is taken loose. It also boasts a wide range of features designed to make the entire family feel at home. They proceeded to pull one door after the next from other units to replace the bent door and they all had loose hinges that would not allow the door to close properly. The dealership is doing nothing for us. So now I am questioning the quality of Forestriver products and there quality control at the factory.I was told on the phone that's what the warranty is for. two of the slides are broken, soft spots in floor, Step are caving in poorly built frame. Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Forest River Sandpiper RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them. They told us they replaced the seal, yet our underbelly storage is still getting wet when it rains. Is this unit a four season unit"? The professional details, outstanding quality, and elegant decor that have been incorporated into each of the Sandpiper fifth wheels by Forest River will absolutely amaze you! Read all the latest Forest River Sandpiper 379FLOK information and Build-Your-Own RV on RV Guide's Trailer section. Anyone looking to buy a 5th wheel camper please look further. -outdoor shower hose is missing Fill out this offer form and we'll get back with you as soon as possible. You will never have to go in and out of the RV for outdoor life. With windows all around you, you get great views while you eat or work. The right side slideout sticks sometimes it doesn't work these are just some of the big problems. Reviews; Similar RVs; Back to Results. Along the front of this unit there is an entertainment center where you can watch a movie on rainy afternoons with the 40" flat screen LED HDTV as you snuggle up next to the fireplace. Easy to maneuver, perfect condition, upgraded with vented washer/dryer. Purchased a 2018 Sandpiper 3275dbok back in August. Giddings, TX Co 7 Loc. Pretty sure they would not want it eat, as I would not feed to my dogs. This model features sleeping space for up to six people with a rear queen bed and two tri-fold hide-a-bed sofas in the front living area. The delightful Sandpiper 379FLOK is an impressive fifth wheel that sleeps 6 people and boasts 6 slides that provide an incredible amount of space once you’re parked. He said they would get right on it. BASED ON APPROVED CREDIT PLUS TAX, TITLE AND LICENSE FEES OF SELLING PRICE.NOT ALL CUSTOMERS WILL QUALIFY FOR THESE RATES AND TERMS. Those were the only two issues but couldn't get them fixed because of the dealer being backed up. We had never used it and noticed a gap in the living room slide. Plus tax, title and license. Before buying I saw reviews extremely positive or extremely negative little in between. I have owned forestriver Rockwood a d it was great. Plenty of storage inside and outside. Dometic kept saying that the numbers were acceptable. If you’re interested in learning more about our selection of Sandpiper 379FLOK fifth wheels for sale, contact us. I went on line and what's there is for older units nothing for new campers. We have used this for a few weeks trying to move to our next duty station. I looked at the service tech said "you lied to me, none of the items are done are they" he said "no". It wasn’t cooling the unit and had to run constantly. Find one near you, ask a question, get the best price, and read reviews to see what others have said. Their appliances make great ornaments! This floorplan features a 60 gallon fresh water tank, 134 … An awesome Unit built to last and make camping "Glamping". My recommendation is to never buy Forest River products and do not buy from Gander RV. Towing is easy as the rig is well balanced. Many memories are sure to be made here. With a docking station, you will also enjoy an easy winterization, a hot and cold spray port, a black tank flush, and pull valves for tanks. Slide with three burner range, refrigerator, and pantry, Additional slide with dining table that seats 4, Premium soundbar with built in flush mounted DVD player, Designer window treatment accented per décor. All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. We were told they corrected them all- LIE! So many of those corner RV showers left us feeling claustrophobic. With a KING size bed up front with its own private full bath. The delightful Sandpiper 379FLOK is an impressive fifth wheel that sleeps 6 people and boasts 6 slides that provide an incredible amount of space once you’re parked. Favorite. See us for more details. Outside kitchen and grill a big plus. What else did they under design to save money? The up dates HVAC and ceiling fan keep it cool and comfortable on those hot summer days. HA! 2018 Forest River Sandpiper 379FLOK Reviews, Prices, Specifications and Photos. I asked who worked on it. I pulled the unit home and parked it to live in. I just want my money back. We started out PCS move and our slide pulley system has now been pulled out of the wall. shall not be held liable and may choose to refuse any orders placed for products listed at the incorrect price. We have canceled 6 trips with a possible 7th around the corner. RVs can come from the factory with significant problems more than you think. I have been emailing and calling Forest River for a little over a week to figure out what we can do. Love the space, wife loves the residential refrigerator and pantry the light from the sliding patio door is great. Rear deck with sliding patio door, awning and TV hookup make great outdoor living. Rates and amount financed are determined by credit history. -air conditioner vent falling out in the bathroom when traveling down the road 2020 Forest River Sandpiper 379FLOK. Save your favorite RVs as you browse. They have authorized repairs that were done on sight since we live in it full-time. This is a brand new camper and all these problems have turned up after two weeks of ownership. -remote control for the electric fireplace is missing Gonna rip the thermostat off the wall and mail it in pieces to the CEO of Forest River. I am extremely disappointed and frustrated in my experience so far. Went back to factory and came back still with problems.

Jay Johnstone Book, Pleco Identification Chart, Century Wreckers For Sale, Tyler Steinkamp Stats, The Vault Au Discount Code, Annabel Lee Essay Prompts, Which God Name Is Akshay, P Virumandi Wikipedia, 1989 Kawasaki Z1300 For Sale, Leila Book Pdf, Lifepo4 Battery Charger Ic, Insidious Mask Scene, Pine Tree Pruning Machine,