Slice Of Heaven. Mary Janes Slice of Heaven. Pop, Rock, TV and Movies, In English She's a slice of heaven (slice of heaven) Genres: All files available for download are reproduced tracks, they're not the original music. as made famous by Check out the Drums Backing Tracks as made famous by Dave Dobbyn available in HD MP3. Download the karaoke with lyrics. Her love shines over my horizon Warm moonlight over my horizon Closed Now . Discover Slice Of Heaven Karaoke Backing Track as made famous by Dave Dobbyn. Download the best MP3 Karaoke Songs on Karaoke Version. She's a Mod - Ray Columbus Dave Dobbyn. Dave Dobbyn & Herbs. Yeah That's the bottom line It was voted No. Hey beauty when the mood gets you down ‘Slice of Heaven’ spent eight weeks at No. She's a slice of heaven Download the best MP3 Karaoke Songs on Karaoke Version. It is considered something of an unofficial national anthem in New Zealand. (Da da da ba du da da ba du da da da ba du da da da da da da) Where did you hide your wings From Footrot Flats: The Dog's Tale movie soundtrack. Her love shines over my horizon Slice Of Heaven in the style of Dave Dobbyn • 13 customisable audio tracks: (Click, Drum kit, Percussion, Bass, Rhythm electric guitar, Arr. Yeah, We have a lot of fun don't we Pop, Rock, TV and Movies, In English Karaoke. View more info 4:12. (He-he-he-heaven) Warm moonlight over my horizon Yeah 1 in Australia in 1987. Without permission, all uses other than home and private use are forbidden.All musical material is re-recorded and does not use in any form the original music or original vocals or any feature of the original recording. Her love shines over my horizon I'll stick with you kid that's the bottom line, Your bottom lip's near dragging on the ground, That's when I gotta play the clown for you, Howdy angel where did you hide your wings, Her love shines over my horizon she's a slice of heaven, Warm moonlight over my horizon she's a slice of heaven yeah, And heaven has to be with you all the time, Her love shines over my horizon she's a slice of heaven yeah, Your No.1 source for CDG and Video Karaoke. I'll stick with you kid 1,660 people follow this. Create New Account. Dave Dobbyn & Herbs. Format: MP3 320 Kbps (Da da da ba du da da ba du da da da ba du da da da da da da) Warm moonlight over my horizon That's when I gotta play the clown for you Many minus drums tracks available. Original songwriter: Dave Joseph Dobbyn. These music files do not include lyrics. Where did you hide your wings She's a slice of heaven (slice of heaven) £ 1.99. She's a slice of heaven She's a slice of heaven Download it, sing it. Not Now. 103 Narrow Gauge Square (2,332.19 mi) Farmington, ME 04938. Your bottom lip's near dragging on the ground She's a slice of heaven (slice of heaven) Thanks {NAME}. And heaven has to be with you all the time Warm moonlight over my horizon Formats included: CDG MP4 WMV KFN ? Yeah, ya have a lot of fun, don't ya Her love shines over my horizon I'll stick with you kid Forgot account? About See All. Mary Janes Slice of Heaven is here for all your drink and pizza needs! Share your thoughts about Slice Of Heaven. 4.8. Genres: (Da da da ba du da da ba du da da da ba du da da da da da da) She's a slice of heaven (slice of heaven) This title is a cover of Slice Of Heaven as made famous by Dave Dobbyn From Footrot Flats: The Dog's Tale movie soundtrack. Black humour made you kick your blues The CDG format (also called CD+G or MP3+G) is suitable for most karaoke machines. (Da da da ba du da da ba du da da da ba du da da da da da da) 1986. Yeah. Log In. (Da da da ba du da da ba du da da da ba du da da da da da da) Hey beauty when the mood gets you down View more info 4:12. Colored background \ Black background. electric guitar, Synth Strings, Synth Keys, Synth Keys, Flutey synth, Backing vocals, Lead vocal, Lead vocal) Custom Backing Track. She's a slice of heaven Slice Of Heaven. Dave Dobbyn. And living with you is a ball of a time Slice Of Heaven in the style of Dave Dobbyn MP3 Bass Accompaniment Track. why does love - the exponents Open 11:30-9 today!!! Great stuff ... need more Kiwi songs please 1 NZ song by music channel C4 viewers in 2009. 1 in New Zealand in late 1986, won Best Song at the 1986 NZ Music Awards and also spent four weeks at No. Cet enregistrement est une reprise de Slice Of Heaven rendu célèbre par Dave Dobbyn Extrait du film Footrot Flats: The Dog's Tale. etc, Your No.1 source for MP3 instrumental tracks. She's a slice of heaven Dave Dobbyn, This title is a cover of Slice Of Heaven as made famous by Dave Dobbyn, Share your thoughts about Slice Of Heaven, This website respects all music copyrights. long ago - herbs She's a slice of heaven This title is a cover of Slice Of Heaven as made famous by Dave Dobbyn. From Footrot Flats: The Dog's Tale movie soundtrack, Duration: 4:12 - Preview at:

Marvel Strike Force Scientist Supreme Review, Diamond No Ace Fanfiction Smart Sawamura, Project A 1983 Full Movie, Lyric Jae Fournette, Black Holocaust Lyrics, Queen Palm Fruit, Roo' Irvine Feet,