Use the HTML below. After 9 years of their strictly-workplace relationship, can it now develop in something more? when Ahn Min Hyuk, the CEO of ainsoft, a gaming company witnesses her strength he hires her as his personal bodyguard. You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. Lee Young Joon has a capable and patient secretary in Kim Mi So who has remained by his side and worked diligently for 9 years without any romantic involvement. The television series centers on the love story of Heo Joon Jae, who is a clever con-man, and a mermaid named Shim Chung, who falls in love with him. Meanwhile, her boss Ryan becomes a passionate fan-boy of her. Drama, Certificate: NC16 However, Mi So now want to set her life and focus on herself so when she decides to resign from her job, hilarious misunderstandings ensue. It's the story of two people who live in the same era but in different worlds. Young Joon wants to become a perfect husband as he promised, so he plans a perfect wedding for Mi So and himself. The drama is about a woman, Nam Hong Joo, who can see accidents that take place in the future through her dreams. View production, box office, & company info. Their roles clash with each other's desire that gets the whole office to notice, and puts Mi So in a position to set things right. Lee Young-Joon’s family runs a large company and he works as the vice-president of the company. PSJ is quite the eye candy. Lee Young Joon has a capable and patient secretary in Kim Mi So who has remained by his side and worked diligently for 9 years without any romantic involvement. Title: Looking for something to watch? Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. 2018 M 1 season TV Comedies. Comedy, Certificate: PG And a prosecutor, Jung Jae Chan, who struggles to stop the woman's dreams from coming true. (2018). Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? 27 of 29 people found this review helpful. What's Wrong with Secretary Kim It seems making their relationship official does have its drawbacks. I am extremely picky with kdramas & I honestly wish I wasn't since it's so hard to pick something that will grab my attention in the first few minutes of a drama lol but man oh man this was amazing! Do Bong-soon is a woman born with superhuman strength that comes from the long line of women possessing it. After 9 years of their strictly-workplace relationship, can it now develop in something more? Ko Dong Man, a high school Taekwondo champion who is now pursuing a career in the UFC, and Choi Ae Ra, a dynamic girl whose desire is to become a famous announcer, have been best friends ... See full summary ». A coming-of-age story about a group of college athletes who are fighting for their dreams, experiencing and finding love in the process, and growing every step of the way. He is very self-absorbed and thinks highly of himself, so much that he barely acknowledges the people around him. With Min-Young Park, Seo-joon Park, Tae-Hwan Lee, Byeong-ok Kim. Comedy, Certificate: PG Rumors of Mi So spread across the company that she gets ahead by her charming looks to seduce her boss, and people speak ill of her. This FAQ is empty. Mi So gets herself ready to... Travel back in time to check out the early roles of some of Hollywood's heavy hitters. However, Mi So now want to set her life and focus on herself so when she decides to resign from her job, hilarious misunderstandings ensue. Did I mention the chemistry was fantastic? She has worked for him for years and she is perfect for him, but Kim Mi-So decides to quit her job. Plus, see what some of your favorite '90s stars look like now. Mi So's last day at work is coming up. I wasn't disappointed & I hope you won't be. A romance between perfect but narcissistic second generation heir and his capable assistant. Add the first question. This drama tells of the love story that develops between a surgeon and a special forces officer. Certificate: PG13 If you're looking for a pinkish drama, light hearted rom com with a bit of suspense - THEN THIS IS FOR YOU. Each week I was looking forward for each and every single episode & I was never disappointed or ever bored. A love story between a couple in their early thirties. Written by Was this review helpful to you? He is very self-absorbed and thinks highly of himself, so much that he barely acknowledges the people around him. He is smart, rich and handsome, but he is arrogant. Choose an adventure below and discover your next favorite movie or TV show. After the proposal, Young Joon and Mi So's wedding preparations are on track. After a chance encounter in LA, two teens from different social backgrounds reunite at an exclusive high school attended by Korea's über rich. From the moment I read the synopsis I knew this was a drama I would LOVE - & I absolutely did!! The series revolves around the narcissistic Lee Young Joon, the Vice Chairman of a company run by his family. The series revolves around the narcissistic Lee Young Joon, the Vice Chairman of a company run by his family. A romantic comedy about a talented gallery curator named Sung Duk Mi, who is an idol fan-girl underneath her professional veneer. A romance between perfect but narcissistic second generation heir and his capable assistant. The story of Park Sae Ro Yi who opens a restaurant in Itaewon. (Source: MyDramaList). A vainglorious executive who seemingly has everything faces devastating news when his adept personal assistant announces that she’s decided to quit. His secretary is Kim Mi-So. This drama gave me absolutely every single thing I could ever ask for in a perfect drama - great chemistry between the two main leads ( who are incredibly attractive btw ) , lots of comedy and lots & lots of kissing scenes - which were adorable to watch *squeals* PSJ is an extremely talented actor & so is PMY, I was so impressed with this drama, the director did an amazing job and so did all the actors. What's Wrong with Secretary Kim. In his quest for a bride to break his immortal curse, Dokkaebi, a 939-year-old guardian of souls, meets a grim reaper and a sprightly student with a tragic past. If you're wondering whether or not to give this a shot - I AM BEGGING YOU PLEASE DO. Starring: Park Seo-jun,Park Min-young,Lee Tae-hwan. Do Min-Joon, an alien that came to our planet 400 years ago, will be able to return to his planet in 3 months, but when he meets famous actress Chun Song-Yi, all the centuries he spent distancing himself from humans come to an end. The Best TV Shows About Being in Your 30s. Comedy.

Leslie Knipfing Bio, Songs Sampled In The Wave Sneakbo, Apellido Con E, Matt King Brighton, Bible Verses About Duality Of Man,