Daniels said, "I'm trying to adjust, and not getting up at 2:45 a.m., I can tell you — it's not too bad, if there's one positive. Please enable notifications or using normal browsing mode. California Privacy Rights | To spend time in that zone is just not productive. It was like a playdate. As always in radio, Monday's change was both abrupt and unexpected. Your Morning Walk, weekday mornings from 6am-10am. LISTEN LIVE DONATE. Advertise with Newsday | Newsday. KAYLA SANDERS | Director of Partner Services . At The Disco’s “Frozen 2” Song. Terms of service | A spring in your step. She joined in October 2016, where she replaced Daniels' longtime co-host, Cindy Clifford, who had wrapped a 16-year run. You might be using private browsing or have notifications blocked. var currentYear = new Date().getFullYear(); Mark has certainly contributed to the heritage.". Recently Played; On-Air Team; Your Morning Walk: Presented by KDMC; Middays with Jess; Brant Hansen Show; Birthday Club; Contests ; Listen; CONNECT. I've reached out to a lot of people and they couldn't be kinder and more supportive. On her host bio page at K-JOY she wrote, "If I didn’t work in radio, my dream job would be a singer. Your ad choices | Your ad choices | We appreciate your understanding. WALK/97.5 FM will launch a new morning show that originates from Connecticut, ceding local control of a time period that's been Long Island-based for most if … By clicking Sign up, you agree to our privacy policy. You might be using private browsing or have notifications blocked. Former WALK/97.5 FM radio host Mark Daniels. Sitemap | By WALK standards anyway, Morris was something of a newcomer. Cart. "But it's a business and I have to respect that and look at the years I spent there and the incredible response we had from listeners, which was always overwhelming to me. Help, These are the biggest box office hits of all time, LI's Frankini talks new season of 'Below Deck', What to expect from Election Night TV coverage, Wolf Van Halen blasts Us Weekly story on his mother, Jeannie Mai leaves 'DWTS' after throat surgery. California Privacy Rights | Cookie Settings | (Beside hosting, Reifert has also been a promotions director.) About Us | SUSAN GREENWOOD | Community Resources Coordinator. Visit the post for more. In a phone interview, Reifert, 42, said, "Friday after the show, I was brought in for a meeting and they" — Westport, Connecticut-based Connoisseur Media, which owns the cluster of stations that operate out of Airport Plaza in Farmingdale — "told me about the changes that would take place this Monday [and] presented me with an offer which I have yet to decide on. Condron said the station will launch a new morning show Jan. 1, although the station format ("Hot Adult Contemporary" or "the '90s, 2K and today" as the station describes itself) will remain intact. About Us | It'll be tough to measure up [to] the time I had on WALK. Subscription terms | Help, These are the biggest box office hits of all time, LI's Frankini talks new season of 'Below Deck', What to expect from Election Night TV coverage, Wolf Van Halen blasts Us Weekly story on his mother, Jeannie Mai leaves 'DWTS' after throat surgery. I am starting to come around the other side, and there is life after this. "But at this point, no ill feelings. It was a two-way street over the years.". TARA GILLISPIE | … Daniels, 63, confirmed in an interview Monday that his last day at the Farmingdale-based station was Nov. 15. We want you to have the very best start to your day! KYLE VANOVER | Production Director. Bob Klein ("Klein Till 9 and Again Till 10"), who died in 2017, spent decades at WALK beginning in the 1980s. It appears that you are trying to access our website from a location in the European Union, which enforces the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Privacy Policy | The death was announced the following afternoon by Holly Levis. ", Privacy Policy | But I’m not very talented in that department, so I’ll have to settle for bad karaoke.". Jamie Morris — Mark Daniels' morning partner the past three years at WALK/97.5 FM before his departure last November — has joined WKJY/98.3 FM ("K-JOY") as its new morning host, the station's Connecticut-based owner announced Monday. ZAC MYERS | Operations Manager. To continue in radio is my first priority — it is who I am — but I've talked to other people and they've suggested maybe it's time to reinvent myself. You’ll find hope, encouragement and some fun:) You are our family and You Matter to us! Cindy Clifford, Daniels' former on-air partner, had been there 16 years before leaving a few years ago. Sitemap | Jamie Morris, co-host of "Mark and Jamie Mornings," who joined the station in 2016, will be part of the new program, he added. 2010s WALK-FM dropped the slogan "Yesterday and Today," switching to "Long Island's Best Variety" in May 2010. (Westport, Connecticut-based Connoisseur Media owns WALK.). DAVID HODGES | Director of Engineering. I'm moving forward. document.write(currentYear); In fact, WALK — which is currently in the midst of its annual continuous holiday music playlist — is known for host longevity. I think it had to do with internal plans. No program change is expected with the Morris change at K-JOY, which has long been an adult contemporary station. Terms of service | Jamie Morris — Mark Daniels' morning partner the past three years at WALK/97.5 FM before his departure last November — has joined WKJY/98.3 FM ("K-JOY") as … "It's been a lot of fun but the business is the business," he said, "I sadly certainly wasn't prepared for it. Walk FM exists to serve you in ways that remind you that you are loved and that will inspire you to live passionately for Jesus Christ. Contact Newsday | Copyright © November 5, 2019 WATCH: Panic! She wishes she could spend every night dancing to late ‘90s hip hop but instead is up with her one-year-old.

Trek Domane For Sale, Spittin Meme Meaning, Anxiety Weak Legs Forum, Louisiana Tech Football Coach Salary, Virtua Striker 4 Gamecube Iso, Mark Vii Car Wash Fault Codes, Freak Songs 2020, Painted Agama Care Sheet, Growing Out Buzz Cut Curly Hair, Thomas Ward Cfpb, Nighthawk M2 Usa, Civic Type R Steering Wheel,