George Lopez as Rafael, a romantic Toco Toucan fond of Carnival. Thankyou, Director, W.S. BUT HOW COOL AN IDEA, RIGHT? She is Blu's mate. Your email address will not be published. Probably in the summer. (2018) Movie Trailer, Release Date & More – Will there be a Zoolander 3? (2018) Movie Trailer, Release Date & More – Will there be a Zoolander 3? It’ll be super depressing. It's the second time the Jester hats appear. The first one is The Good, The Bad, and the Smurfy. Andy Garcia as Eduardo, Jewel's father and the leader of the Spix's Macaws. Is it weird when I see his name I think of Will Ferrell in Old School? I am a big fan of the serie. He even catches the Avian flu. Should Justin Bieber magically be in Zoolander 3? Carlos Saldahna directed the first two Rio films, so there’s a very good chance he’ll be back for the third. Jamie Foxx as Nico, Pedro's close friend. Really I like Rio and Rio 2 two most ever in cartoons world so pease try your best to make a new Rio 3. The Rio 3 trailer is still in the heads of the studio just waiting to be sprayed all over a screen coming soon, but in the meantime the first film’s trailer is below. Steve Buscemi as King Aargon, the secondary antagonist (and according to villians wiki: the main antagonist). Gerüchte & Fakten. Rita Moreno as Mimi, Eduardo's funny older sister. however looking at box office, while that information is still coming through and isn’t finalised it is only on half the box office of rio and certainly far less than rio 2, and considering his ice age franchise while it was getting good ratings on the first 2 (better than rio 2) it was continued for 4 films. He also has credits as a writer, so I’m betting he’ll be back at the very least in that capacity, but considering how much money the first two Rio films made, I think he’ll be back as director. Tropic Thunder 2 (2021) RUMORS & NEWS - SHOULD THERE BE a Tropic Thunder 2?! If you find that boring how about RIO and Ferdinand crossover. Holy smokes, lots! Tracy Morgan as Luiz, a bulldog and a chainsaw expert who has a medical condition of drooling. Amandla Stenberg as Bia, Blu and Jewel's younger daughter and one of the three tritagonists. He wears a bowler hat and a bow tie. YOU’RE MY BOY! I think in Rio 3 blu will meet his family and the father of blu would be the brother of jole’s father who were to part his brother. Unfortunately, as they teach him that, he teaches them that it’s really the color of your feathers, and they’ll hate their green husband/father. Pierce Gagnon as Tiago, Blu and Jewel's youngest and only son and one of the three tritagonists. Blu, Jewel has sex and their kids going out on a adventure. You know what Rio 3 could use? lolz. The first Rio made nearly half a billion though, and the second made about $20 million more than the first, so I’d expect a similar return for Rio 3. He is Jewel's husband. It's like our family – you can write books about your family. Nigel kiddnaps Jewel, Nico, Pedro and Carla. There should be a RIO and ICE AGE Crossover movie. Probably in the summer. I mean Jesse Eisenberg. I’m a laugh RIOT. Entertainment: Movie News, Previews & More! Bambi’s next. He can annoy me at times, but he’s also pretty solid as an actor and has generally produced solid performances. z.B. i dont understand who is real data if rio movie to start 2011 part 2 2014 they spent 2 years if wont to start rio 3. they spant more 2 years meybe 2017. Ferdinand is also Blue Sky Studios. Rio 3: The Good, the Bad and the Birdy is a 3-D animated film. frankly at this point I admit there is still a chance of rio 3 but considering how ice age went (the second film was somewhat similar in ratings as the first) and considering Ferdinand was nominated for 2 academy awards (including the one rio was nominated for (best song)) and considering how those things are basically pay to win, and considering how even though rio won and was nominated for more awards than Ferdinand, but Ferdinand was nominated for far better known awards, id still be skeptical of another rio unfortunately… :3, My first favorite movie is Rio and Rio 2 so I want Rio 3. He is a Yellow Canary with a green and blue striped bottle cap as a hat and tambourine. This is a great struggle for men of a certain age, especially when they have kids. YOU’RE MY BOY, BLU! They have one child. https://moviepedia.fandom.com/wiki/Rio_3?oldid=19010. In the end, his wife and children will teach him that it’s who he is on the inside that matters, not the color of his feathers. During an interview, Carlos Saldanha conditioned the third film to the success of Rio 2: "I have tons of ideas. LOLZ. simply put, the first rio got (based on looking today) good feedback and was liked with about 72% critic and 71% audience score on rotten tomatos. Charlie, a non-speaking anteater and Nigel's henchman. And when you get it, you hold on. More dogs. There are most likely very few birds with baby carriages. It will be returning voices Jesse Essenberg Anne Hathaway Jamie Foxx Will.i.Am George Lopez Tracy Morgan Jemaine Clement Kristin Chenoweth Bruno Mars Rita Monreo and Andy Garcia. Rio 3: The Good, the Bad and the Birdy is a 3-D animated film. No official word has been released on the real plot or storyline of Rio 3 (gah! I could do a flip like that if I really wanted. Jemaine Clement as Nigel, an evil Sulphur-crested Cockatoo and the main antagonist. I wish the studios would give us more for this and Big Hero 6 2!! Rio 3 is an Up-Coming computer animated film by Blue Sky Studios Cast Edit. So anyways, the third Rio film will once again follow Blu, whose name is most likely Hollywood’s way of trying to get kids into electronic cigarettes at a younger age, or he’s a blue-colored bird, as he deals with being a wuss once again but having to show great bravery, blah blah blah, he struggled to fly but figured it out, blah blah, birds doing bird things. Jewel's jester hat is like Smurfette's jester hat, Nico's jester hat is like Brainy's jester hat and Pedro's jester hat is like Clumsy's jester hat. Also unconfirmed, but it took 3 years to make Rio 2 after the first, so the Rio 3 release date should be in 2019 or 2021. Normally I don’t read post on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very forced me to try and do it! Even if you do exceptional work in Hollywood, you have to hope for a big win. A bird that’s a fish… Anyways, so in Rio 3, Blu will get an incurable skin condition that causes his feathers to turn green, and he’ll struggle with an identity crisis and consider changing his name. Anne Hathaway – Hathaway plays love interest Jewel in the Rio films, and I expect she’ll be back for more soon. Rio 3 - based on the time, also unconfirmed, but it took 3 years to make Rio 2 after the first, so the Rio 3 release date should be in 2019 or 2021. Obviously, the Rio 3 cast must include Eisenberg and Hathaway, but I honestly think they’ll keep the full cast with a few new additions for the third film. Why the first trailer rather than the second? Dang. Angry Birds 2 (2018) Movie Release Date, Trailer & More! And then blu would finally be complete, Don’t stop making Rio movies I like Rio movies and make Rio 3 Soon I would Definately watch the Rio 3 movie Well done Blue Sky Animation Studio and Artists of Rio movie Keep it up. Rio kam 2011 in die deutschen Kinos und die Fortsetzung Rio 2 - Dschungelfieber erschien 2014. She is in love with her boss. I’m thinking the third film will follow the trend of putting Blu in situations that are outside of his comfort zone, while also giving his strong motivation to overcome his fears or some such crap, before finally manning up, or should I say birding up, and getting the job done? What happens when the Pope, Moses, and Mohammad have sex?!? I think in Rio 3 Blu will meet his parents because in Rio 1 Blu was alone in his home so were his parents ?? Ahead of ‘The Force Awakens,’ a critical evaluation of the beloved franchise’s detrimental impact on American cinema. © 2020 JNews - Premium WordPress news & magazine theme by Jegtheme. Zombieland 2 (2018) Movie Trailer, Release Date & More – Will there be a Zombieland 2? They’re colorful films, and they have nice, safe, positive messages, so the third one will do well. Rio - Official Trailer | HQ Rio 3 Release Date Also unconfirmed, but it took 3 years to make Rio 2 after the first, so the Rio 3 release date should be in 2019 or 2021. It doesn't take much work. Moviepedia Wiki is a FANDOM Movies Community. Trump Mocks Biden: “If Elected He Will Still Listen To His Wife & Not Sleep With Other Broads.”. will.i.am as Pedro, a rapping Red-crested Cardinal and Nico's best friend. Please release Rio 3 as soon as posible. And if blu had a sister for Bruno mars character. Also, a dog could eat Blu, therefore ending this series and beginning a new, more awesome series about a sweet and cuddly yet vicious dog named… Rover… who becomes the villain of all animated films by eating their stars. Jamie Foxx – Foxx plays Nico in the Rio series. Bebel Gilberto as Eva, a Keel-billed Toucan and Rafael's wife. Rio Rises (I see no reason they can’t copy Batman), Rio Trio (I’m really proud of that one.

San Francisco Font Microsoft Word, Michael Vick Mom, Mary Dixie Carter Photoshop, Kannada Song Piano Notes, How To Delete Iptv Channels On Samsung Smart Tv, Vaccination Research Paper Topics, Will Downing Net Worth,